What's new

Infraction 5

enjoy the hoppers and millsapas of the world, sirkickyass, you utterly worthless coward, you fraud, a great kingdom you've helped contribute to here

i mean i sure am going to miss every thread derailing into a rep discussion after three posts. well done colton

Again, I like where this is headed. You should probably have another drink and really put your heart and soul into your next post.

i once posted a video of someone genuinely advocating for the genocide of all white people and i didn't get an infraction because it didn't have any naughty words in it

sirkickyass is my favorite poster because of how stereotypically white obama apologist unprincipled coward twentysomething he is

sirkickyass is my favorite poster because of how stereotypically white obama apologist unprincipled coward twentysomething he is

these people will never, ever, ever EVER EVER contribute anything novel or valuable to a society they claim to see as shattered. a good start would have been banning hopper after 4 posts instead of 15,000 but what do i know

these people will never, ever, ever EVER EVER contribute anything novel or valuable to a society they claim to see as shattered. a good start would have been banning hopper after 4 posts instead of 15,000 but what do i know

we hAVE TO FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL 5 INFRACTIONS 5 INFRACTIONS 5 INFRACTIONS OH NO I'M LIVING IN AN AMORAL DYSTOPIA

haha remember that thread beantown posted about transgendered women = ku klux klan or something?? and how one brow and sirkicky seriously tried to engage him instead of banning him. lol

watching one brow waste himself on hopper was a weird delight for me, like watching someone try to teach chess to an infant, except it went from different and delightful to weird when one brow would sit there for hours and hours screaming at a gurgling baby

a thread about millsap farting got 25 times as many replies about my thread about community ownership of the jazz. what what i thinking

I think you need to get more extreme if you really want to be banned. Try something necrophillic or something.

This is seriously so amazing. I cannot think of anything better to do on a Friday night.

I'm about to risk an infraction myself for this.

Go **** yourself you miserable jagoff for making me do all this pointless work, once you sober down you sorry piece of crap.