What's new

Ingles should be the next play by play guy

Carbon13

If we don't re-sign Ingles next year, we should offer him a commentating position. I love his interviews on 1280. Ingles is hilarious and great with people. We'd have the best group on TV! :cool:

Except for Bolerhack and Harpsuck the OP is right.

If I have to hear him say "gobstopper" one more time. Ugh.

At least Boler doesn't have them "banging" down every single shot they take anymore. Although I still heard him say that on a sweet 3 from Hayward that barely touched net. Banged it down indeed.

Except for Bolerhack and Harpsuck the OP is right.

If I have to hear him say "gobstopper" one more time. Ugh.

At least Boler doesn't have them "banging" down every single shot they take anymore. Although I still heard him say that on a sweet 3 from Hayward that barely touched net. Banged it down indeed.

Not only that but all the 'ghost' 3's he calls when it turns out the player was 3-4 feet inside the 3-pt line, and confusing players etc...

Not only that but all the 'ghost' 3's he calls when it turns out the player was 3-4 feet inside the 3-pt line, and confusing players etc...

Hayward for a deep 3!!

1099468.jpg

Got it!

Most announcers call 3's on shots that are obviously not 3's. Announcers sit baseline, can be hard to see some action that is cross court from them. Boler does seem to do it more than most, but nearly every announcer does it.

Most announcers call 3's on shots that are obviously not 3's. Announcers sit baseline, can be hard to see some action that is cross court from them. Boler does seem to do it more than most, but nearly every announcer does it.

Hot Rod never did it.