What's new

Injury report :/

Everyone remember when we wanted to get rid of milsap so we could unleash favors? That was a big mistake LOL

Because I'm still peeved over the POR loss I'm posting this in here.

Lillard may have still willed POR to a win with how he was playing but for preaching defense I think a Snyder could've coached a much better game last night. All last night and all this season Mack hasn't been able to guard Lillard (or any quick guards for that matter) I understand with some of his games giving him a chance but it was obvious within minutes how POR was going to play him.

BUT even before Mack, POR was using Screens to get Exum off of Lillard and usually getting Diaw on him, which as much as some of us may love Boris everyone I think agrees he is the worst defender on the team. My point is POR went big in their starting lineup Quin should've either not started Diaw or subbed him quick and go big as well.

To me the Jazz didn't adjust, it was screens to get Boris on Lillard or isolation when Mack was "guarding" him, there is no scheme adjustment to be made that is a player substitute adjustment at that point.

Again Lillard very well may have still led POR to a win but the Jazz made it WAY too easy for him by playing Diaw and Mack so many minutes (who may be the 2 slowest footed defenders in the league at their positions).

/rant

I'm absolutely terrified to have Rudy playing in this game. Green is such a dirty player and is going to playing to win the DPOY. I just don't want to see something happen to Rudy when all our other starters are in dress clothes and the game is basically meaningless.

Because I'm still peeved over the POR loss I'm posting this in here.

Lillard may have still willed POR to a win with how he was playing but for preaching defense I think a Snyder could've coached a much better game last night. All last night and all this season Mack hasn't been able to guard Lillard (or any quick guards for that matter) I understand with some of his games giving him a chance but it was obvious within minutes how POR was going to play him.

BUT even before Mack, POR was using Screens to get Exum off of Lillard and usually getting Diaw on him, which as much as some of us may love Boris everyone I think agrees he is the worst defender on the team. My point is POR went big in their starting lineup Quin should've either not started Diaw or subbed him quick and go big as well.

To me the Jazz didn't adjust, it was screens to get Boris on Lillard or isolation when Mack was "guarding" him, there is no scheme adjustment to be made that is a player substitute adjustment at that point.

Again Lillard very well may have still led POR to a win but the Jazz made it WAY too easy for him by playing Diaw and Mack so many minutes (who may be the 2 slowest footed defenders in the league at their positions).

/rant
Neto was the only one I saw guard Lillard well, but unfortunately he got hurt. I agree that Mack gets blown by on defense, at times it looks like he just steps to the side and let's them go. Exum plays better defense, but his hip is bugging him. He complained about it today, so I am sure that didn't help him against Portland.

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Is Hayward a big enough star for the NBA to be pissed about this?

If the Warriors were resting, and the Jazz were resting Gobert and Hayward, then yes. Hayward is dealing with two separate injuries thought, and the warriors are only sitting Klay, so it's not as if either team is really resting only for the sake of rest.

Everyone remember when we wanted to get rid of milsap so we could unleash favors? That was a big mistake LOL

While I would love to have Millsap, I think we should have just kept him and Favors. Kanter was the odd man out, it just was not readily apparent at that time. Think of a three man rotation of Favors, Sap and Gobert. That would be devastating on both ends of the floor. We would have 48 minutes of all star big man play.

14f9eb77bf5719450ea05ef2966993cb.jpg

For spurs game

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app