What's new

Instagram

Dear Instagram gurus,

How do I make my profile private so naked women stop liking my pictures of a banana split?

Sincerely,

Kiri

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app
Dear Instagram gurus,

Are there really a bunch of women posting naked selfies and sharing them at random? If so, how long does it take to set up an account?

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app

Open instagram
Tap profile symbol on the lower right.
Tap settings symbol that looks like three dots lined up
Turn the Private account switch on

What these are the best. I don't really care about the pictures but I love reading their bio lines they make me laugh. I got one yesterday and all her bio said was: Wants to my ***?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

NEXT QUESTION FOR THE INSTAGRAM BRAIN TRUST

@moeville

Was This You?

Someone attempted to log into your account recently. If it wasn't you, tell us so we can verify your account.

April 21 08:46 PM from Web located in Philippines

If I say "NO" then it takes me to a box to enter a new password. But maybe that's a scam.

NEXT QUESTION FOR THE INSTAGRAM BRAIN TRUST

If I say "NO" then it takes me to a box to enter a new password. But maybe that's a scam.

Is it coming straight from Instagram then it is not a scam. Someone from the Philippines tried hacking your account. It would be a good idea to change your password. If it is coming from a different source then it is a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Is it coming straight from Instagram then it is not a scam. Someone from the Philippines tried hacking your account. It would be a good idea to change your password. If it is coming from a different source then it is a scam.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Thanks - yeah, it was happening when I tried opening my account. But on my laptop it gave an option of having a "code" sent to the email on file and I was able to use that to verify my account.

it's all such a pain - all these passwords...
and devices...