What's new

Interesting 9/11 Insight

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
So, he was a sergeant involved in a Top Secret training mission, and he's now talking about it? Like, writing letters to the editor? Has the mission been declassified?

Yeah, it's complete BS. Seriously, he is completely lying.

It's the message man, not interested in the messenger. Building 7 that's what's interesting.

Many demolition experts have signed and had notarized that was a controlled demolition.

Dude, that site sells DVD about their theories.

That's just a blog too, it's not related to the fellow who wrote the letter to the newspaper as far as I know. Discredit the messenger is a tactic I've seen used countless times, they tried it so much against Ron Paul, Fox News, CNN all of them.

Man I can post what I like, you've gave your thoughts thank you.

Everyone talks about building 7, so I have entertained their arguments and have always come away completely unimpressed.

It's the message man, not interested in the messenger. Building 7 that's what's interesting.

Many demolition experts have signed and had notarized that was a controlled demolition.
If it was a controlled demolition then why not just tell everyone that the demolition is going to happen and get everyone evacuated first? Demolitions happen all the time, what would be the motive to kill lots of innocent people in this particular case?

Cool!

Next thing this moron is going to report is that "der gubbamint" is using chlorine in the water to turn frogs gay!
E4gyU69.png

If it was a controlled demolition then why not just tell everyone that the demolition is going to happen and get everyone evacuated first? Demolitions happen all the time, what would be the motive to kill lots of innocent people in this particular case?
Oil, duh. No other explanation needed, clearly.

Do you even conspiracy bro?

Building 7 collapsed much later in the day after they did evacuate, before the "pull it" order was given.. SMH. LOL. You just undermined your own point