What's new

Interesting Tweets about the Jazz post.

I doubt we would get any significant players in return. It sounds like Utah and Washington would both be giving Minnesota a player, and therefore would move up in the draft. It's been reported that the Twolves didn't deal with the Wizards because they refused to give up McGee, so getting the Jazz involved makes sense. The jazz and wizards would benefit by moving up, and the Twolves would likely get the veterans they want. question is, who would the jazz give up?

I have to assume that it Williams that we are targeting here? Cleveland will take either Irving or Kanter. Do we keep the 12 pick? Also, my guess is that it is Milsap that's on the way out. Maybe Okur as well.

I have to assume that it Williams that we are targeting here? Cleveland will take either Irving or Kanter. Do we keep the 12 pick? Also, my guess is that it is Milsap that's on the way out. Maybe Okur as well.

I would NOT trade Millsap to move up 1 spot in the draft.

I doubt we would get any significant players in return. It sounds like Utah and Washington would both be giving Minnesota a player, and therefore would move up in the draft. It's been reported that the Twolves didn't deal with the Wizards because they refused to give up McGee, so getting the Jazz involved makes sense. The jazz and wizards would benefit by moving up, and the Twolves would likely get the veterans they want. question is, who would the jazz give up?

CJ Miles makes sense. He doesn't have a ton of value, but does have some. Minnesota could use some outside shooting

Utah Targeting Derrick Williams in 3 Team Deal

Derrick WilliamsWe're hearing that there is a 3 team deal in the works between Utah, Washington and Minnesota.

The deal would send the 6th pick and players (and/or cap relief) to Minnesota.

Utah would get the 2nd pick and is targeting Derrick Williams.

Washington would get the 3rd pick and is targeting Enes Kanter.

And Minnesota would move back and dump salary or add veterans such as Paul Millsap.

Minnesota might not be done at that as there is speculation that they would again move 6 to either move down again or for more established veterans.

The deal would likley involve established players. Some names that have been mentioned; Jonny Flynn and Devin Harris.

By Aran_Smith

I hope Millsap is not involved. I wonder if the Twolves got Utah involved to convince the Wizards to give them McGee. Maybe one of our guys going to the Wizards. If it's Millsap, you would think we would be getting a player back.

Maybe the Jazz give up the 12 and get back either the 18 or the 20, both very possible pieces in this move.