What's new

Investigative Report: The Awkward Handshake

...first of all, I don't think ANY teammate deserves a handshake of any kind if he's just missed the free throw! Why would I be rewarding his incompetence? If a teammate of mine misses the free throw he deserves a "looks could kill" stare....or possibly a rolling of the eyes, as if to say: "Hey look! You are getting paid about $100,000 per GAME and we expect you to hit 80 to 90 percent of your free throws! If you don't make these free throws at an 80% clip....I want you to scrap a tattoo off your body with a broken beer bottle....until you do!"

...first of all, I don't think ANY teammate deserves a handshake of any kind if he's just missed the free throw! Why would I be rewarding his incompetence? If a teammate of mine misses the free throw he deserves a "looks could kill" stare....or possibly a rolling of the eyes, as if to say: "Hey look! You are getting paid about $100,000 per GAME and we expect you to hit 80 to 90 percent of your free throws! If you don't make these free throws at an 80% clip....I want you to scrap a tattoo off your body with a broken beer bottle....until you do!"

I hate you so much!

I see why Minnesota sucks so bad now, they spend all their time making funny *** videos for the NBA!!!!!