What's new

Is Anthony Edwards the stupidest person in the NBA?

Edwards is legit funny and seems like a really good dude.

Beverly just kind of annoying.

Eh...that's just Beverley's schtick. It's to be annoying.

When someone is so obviously and salty and incorrect, you should laugh at them, not get salty yourself. Beverley is a character and it's fun to see him lose. League gets boring when everything is by the book.

Eh...that's just Beverley's schtick. It's to be annoying.

When someone is so obviously and salty and incorrect, you should laugh at them, not get salty yourself. Beverley is a character and it's fun to see him lose. League gets boring when everything is by the book.
I see most people laughing at this. I don’t see anyone threatened or insecure about it. When people light up Kyrie about the earth being flat, is it because they’re insecure that it may not actually be round?

I see most people laughing at this. I don’t see anyone threatened or insecure about it. When people light up Kyrie about the earth being flat, is it because they’re insecure that it may not actually be round?

I'm still seeing it all over twitter and especially from the "nerds", which is admittedly my own bubble. It's obviously not something to get worked up about but it clearly struck a nerve with some lol. I'm just saying some people are taking it too seriously.