What's new

Is anybody else missing baseball besides me?

Wow, agreed. Catcher cams are awesome (until they throw the cam off to catch a ball or something).
I saw some umpire cams that are mounted to their chest protector, those are cool also.

Wow, agreed. Catcher cams are awesome (until they throw the cam off to catch a ball or something).
I saw some umpire cams that are mounted to their chest protector, those are cool also.
That sounds cool. I might have to watch a few minutes of a game to see this......
Nah nevermind.
Does sound cool though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So we have three boys playing baseball right now. Last week we had a total of 7 baseball games. Plus a soccer game for my oldest daughter. This week we have a minimum of 6 (more likely 7 or 8). Tomorrow’s schedule is as follows:
Baseball game (12 year old) at 4:30 in Bountiful
Baseball game (6 year old) at 5:30 on West Bountiful
Soccer game (16 year old) at 6:00 in Woods Cross
Baseball game (9 year old) at 7:00 in West Bountiful
Yes, we are absolutely freaking insane.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

So we have three boys playing baseball right now. Last week we had a total of 7 baseball games. Plus a soccer game for my oldest daughter. This week we have a minimum of 6 (more likely 7 or 8). Tomorrow’s schedule is as follows:

Good hell, dude.

Are you even able to see them all? I imagine a grandparent or aunt or someone else drives one or two and cheers.

I watched a few Yankees and Mets exhibitions games these past few days. Made me once again realize that baseball is soooo slow and tedious.

The 60 game season will add interest. Yanks and Mets are also very strong teams this year. But baseball is certainly not the game it was when I was a kid. I loved it. Now it ranks low.

1. Basketball
2. Football
3. Indy car racing
4. tennis
5. boxing
6. baseball
7. hockey

Are you even able to see them all? I imagine a grandparent or aunt or someone else drives one or two and cheers.
My wife went to the first baseball game and the soccer game.
I coach the 6 year old and help coach the 9 year old. They play at the same complex, just different fields. As soon as I was done with the earlier game, I went to the later game. Got to it just as the first batter grounded out.
The 12 year old’s team uses an app to keep score of the games, so whoever isn’t there can follow it. This year we upgraded to the premium version. Part of the upgrade is being able to have a Siri like voice giving a play by play, so I was able to “listen” to the game.
Missed all of the 16 year old’s soccer game though. My parents, sister, and nephew came up to that as well, since it was her 16th birthday.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

My wife went to the first baseball game and the soccer game.
I coach the 6 year old and help coach the 9 year old. They play at the same complex, just different fields. As soon as I was done with the earlier game, I went to the later game. Got to it just as the first batter grounded out.
The 12 year old’s team uses an app to keep score of the games, so whoever isn’t there can follow it. This year we upgraded to the premium version. Part of the upgrade is being able to have a Siri like voice giving a play by play, so I was able to “listen” to the game.
Missed all of the 16 year old’s soccer game though. My parents, sister, and nephew came up to that as well, since it was her 16th birthday.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Are college in the plans for the oldest ones?