What's new

Is George Hill God?

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
when he misses half the season while scoffing at the jazz's attempts to extend him, visceral fans are going to get bitter.

He scoffed? His agent told him he could demand more money in the summer. You do know the NBA is a business, right?

He scoffed? His agent told him he could demand more money in the summer. You do know the NBA is a business, right?

i didnt say that im sour about him, though i do think he is NOW injury prone.. you remarked how strange it was that fans had turned. that's the reason.

Im just trying to find the scoff.

acG1z2AbCfZDi.gif

Ok, maybe scoff is a little overkill. That said, the denial of the extension along with word from his camp that he was seeking far above what the jazz's offer could be interpreted as him balking at the jazz's attempts.

Re-signing Hill has become even more important with the continued struggles/inconsistent of Rodney Hood.
So a guy wants the best deal he can get and the ninnies of jazzfanz crucify him for it. Hill has been a godsend to this franchise and bad luck with the injuries but then again he's not the only one that has been scorned with injury. I for one hope he's resigned, and the more money he gets, then good for him.
This thread was the ultimate jinx.

Please do not copy my Hayward/God thread. It is bad luck and blasphemous.

So all of this is your fault

Is George Hill alive?

We are waiting for him to arise. Should have been after the third day, but this is looking more like after the third playoff game maybe?

Then let me be the first to proclaim neither Rudy nor Donovan are members of the Holy Trinity.

They are the Holy Duality. They do not need a third.