What's new

Is Ingles Jesus?

There can be only one Joe Jesus. Ingles is just a regular Joe.

So his wife has resumed her netball career. Wonder how long it will be before Joe demands a trade to the NBL. I think he hangs 'em up at the end of his contract and returns to the NBL to play locally, even if he still has the skills to play a few more years in the NBA.

There can be only one Joe Jesus. Ingles is just a regular Joe.

So his wife has resumed her netball career. Wonder how long it will be before Joe demands a trade to the NBL. I think he hangs 'em up at the end of his contract and returns to the NBL to play locally, even if he still has the skills to play a few more years in the NBA.

With the money he is getting paid with this deal he could come home and very easily buy his own team, i believe Bogut's deal has a future ownership stake in the Sydney Kings attached to it. This could actually be the future of the league over here, owned by former players that have made a quid in the NBA.

Jesus was a carpenter. There's a certain amount of math in carpentry, so yeah. Sure.

And I hope when he retires, they put him in as the color commentator.

I would love to see Joe in place of Harp or Boler or both or whatever. He would be phenomenal as a commentator, although I have a feeling we would end up bleeping out a lot of it.

I would love to see Joe in place of Harp or Boler or both or whatever. He would be phenomenal as a commentator, although I have a feeling we would end up bleeping out a lot of it.

Be great to listen to him trash talk from the scorers table.

Reactions: MVP
Jesus, I wish he'd spend less time talking trash and save his energy for shooting. He's shooting <29% on his 3's this month.