What's new

Is it just me...

cooldude32

I'm not sure if it's just me but these past two games the camera man sucks! 75% of the time the point guard is not in the picture. I hope it's not just me that is noticing this!

I'm not sure if it's just me but these past two games the camera man sucks! 75% of the time the point guard is not in the picture. I hope it's not just me that is noticing this!

I've noticed it as well. There's been at least a half dozen shots in the last two games that were not within camera angle.

My TV is 42 inches - perhaps I need a bigger one?

Nope its not you. Its happening to everyone. I saw someone on the ticker on the post game yesterday asking what the hell is up with the camera dude. Its super annoying

I enjoyed tonight when the broadcast put the screen right over the play after coming to the action late? That was wonderful work right there. Good job Fox.

What bugs me most is when Harpring and Boner talk about fry sauce or something devoid of wit while the jazz are getting their *** kicked. It's like, i'm not in the mood.

My guess is it had something to do with widescreen (HD) so all standard definition tv's were experiencing a cutoff.

I'm betting it's the aspect ratio and not having it right for 4:3 and displaying 16:9 for everyone. NBC does this occasionally, too, and I hate it.

And to go off on another rant, is it just me or is Boler the absolute worst PBP guy at identifying a 3? I can't count the number of times he's said "so-and-so for 3" when I'm looking at the guy shooting a two inside the arc. Every now and then he will say "oh, they gave him a 2." Well yeah, when you're inside the arc that happens. I don't care if they mess up when the guy has a toe on the line, but he messes up when the whole foot is over the line and even when the guy is inside the arc.

And to go off on another rant, is it just me or is Boler the absolute worst PBP guy at identifying a 3? I can't count the number of times he's said "so-and-so for 3" when I'm looking at the guy shooting a two inside the arc. Every now and then he will say "oh, they gave him a 2." Well yeah, when you're inside the arc that happens. I don't care if they mess up when the guy has a toe on the line, but he messes up when the whole foot is over the line and even when the guy is inside the arc.

Yes, I've noticed that, too. I'm guessing he's looking at material (promo) given to him, or other standard stuff that Play-by-play guys do, and not focusing too hard on the shot and then he always seems to assume it's a three.

To be fair, they are sitting courtside and it can be difficult to tell due to bad angles.

Greg Miller is having to cut costs in strange ways. He's using illegals with little training to man the cameras.

But hey we saved 500 $ the last two games.

Is it just me, or is the Energy Solution commercial's audio messed up and it repeats the same sentence fragment over again...? And has been this way the entire season.