What's new

Is Mr. NAOS the least funny poster on Jazzfanz?

Is there a poster less funny than Mr. NAOS?

• Nope.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Yes (PKM)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Mountains

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Also, don't forget that "continue to be more active" doesn't mean they were always more active. His claimed alts could be very new accounts with under 1K posts each, if they even exist (I don't think it's against board rules to claim you have alts when you don't).

I had considered that, but the implication was that he was near UGLI in total posts, and all the top posters are still active, so unless he has a bunch with around 1k, it's still a top poster.

Pretty sure Admin could prove that to be false pretty easily... no way I can be in Thailand (I'm currently on holiday) and in the US at the same time.

Sure looks like this post came from Thailand: the domain was asianet.co.th. Unless you are taking the trouble to mimic a Thai domain...

@ Jason or colton

Did size huge just identify himself as NAOS or did you confirm the ip address?

All I know is that Jason told the moderators that size/huge was NAOS. Not sure if Jason had ip confirmation or if it was just because size/huge told Jason that's who he was.

I think Jason or Colton should ask size huge to tell that what NAOS email address was when signing in under that name, before.

Ask a qusstion only site admin would know.

I think Jason or Colton should ask size huge to tell that what NAOS email address was when signing in under that name, before.

Ask a qusstion only site admin would know.

Unless there's someone else also claiming to be NAOS, I don't see a need.

Sure looks like this post came from Thailand: the domain was asianet.co.th. Unless you are taking the trouble to mimic a Thai domain...

So hottnickk is some tranny prostitute in Bangkok...figures

Cy, you are so funny.

You have everyone fooled. Brilliant

I'm not trying to get you in trouble by the way. You don't seem to care and it doesn't seem to matter that I put it out there that sizehuge is you. So that's why I did it.

I know its you though.

Its our little secret.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];672675 said:
Some strange yearning wants me to compare Favors to Isaiah Thomas. Thoughts?

Latest contribution.