What's new

IS RODNEY OKAY!??!?!?!?!

Depending on the severity he might miss anywhere between 1 week and 3 months... at least that's what that youtube doctor said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BjlA8xIgWI

To be fair he's not a youtube doctor. He's a pretty reputable doctor who's worked with professional soccer clubs and the English national team.

Probably not that severe. He was back on the bench and walking around. I've had a few hamstring pulls and I could barely walk for days.

Rodney are you ok are you ok are you ok Rodney. Rodney are jew ok are jew ok are jew ok Rodney?

Isn't it nice to have such great media in Salt Lake who dig for this info? No news on Hood. No updates on Burks. Seriously, what is the role of reporters in Utah? They're pretty much all owned by the team. So do they just fluff the BOD members and then write what the FO dictates?

Salt Lake has to have the WORST media in the country.

Isn't it nice to have such great media in Salt Lake who dig for this info? No news on Hood. No updates on Burks. Seriously, what is the role of reporters in Utah? They're pretty much all owned by the team. So do they just fluff the BOD members and then write what the FO dictates?

Salt Lake has to have the WORST media in the country.

From Tony Jones:

Regarding Rodney Hood: he had an MRI tonight which revealed no damage. Listed as questionable for tomorrow but injury not believed serious

He actually wanted to keep playing last night. Jazz training staff shut him down

Good enough?

Good to see at least one person is earning his pay check? How about Burks? He was in Minny working out with trainers, I believe. Aren't the crack media folks interested in what became of that? Will he return during this home stand?

Probably not that severe. He was back on the bench and walking around. I've had a few hamstring pulls and I could barely walk for days.

This. it looked like a very minor strain to me. I'd sit him for 5-12 days, depending. You don't want to make it worse by rushing him back, especially as our schedule in the new year gets infinitely tougher.

Good to see at least one person is earning his pay check? How about Burks? He was in Minny working out with trainers, I believe. Aren't the crack media folks interested in what became of that? Will he return during this home stand?

It has been reported by 2-3 of the reporters that cover the Jazz that continuing to ask about Burks is useless. They get the same uniform answer of basically he is rehabbing and is out indefinitely.

It'll be OK.

As for Hood, I read some tweets that said he wanted to finish the game against the Rockets but that the staff shut him down. If he misses time it should be negligible.

It has been reported by 2-3 of the reporters that cover the Jazz that continuing to ask about Burks is useless. They get the same uniform answer of basically he is rehabbing and is out indefinitely.

It'll be OK.

As for Hood, I read some tweets that said he wanted to finish the game against the Rockets but that the staff shut him down. If he misses time it should be negligible.

Got to press them to get answers. You can't just go home and never ask questions when they just say it's useless to ask.

Got to press them to get answers. You can't just go home and never ask questions when they just say it's useless to ask.

The FO isn't saying it is useless. The reporters are. Because despite pushing the FO gives them nothing. According to them at least.

I don't find that surprising. This is the Jazz FO and they keep everything close to the chest.