What's new

Is Rudy Gobert the most overrated player in NBA history?

TMac had the same problem Stockton and Malone had. He was never on any really talented teams. For example, on those rocket teams it was him and Yao Ming and a bunch of Duct tape.

LOL, are you ****ing kidding me???

Yao Ming (dominant Hall of Famer), Luis Scola (future Hall of Famer, absolute beast in his prime, one of the best non-US scorers ever), Dikembe Mutombo (Hall of Famer), Shane Battier (fantastic 3&D wing ahead of his time, quintessential role player, ultimate glue guy), Rafer Alston (a very steady, talented PG)...

Duct tape my ***.

McGrady was Zach LaVine. Super talented player who never made anyone around him better. If anything, his "supporting" cast made him better.

They were good enough to get a 4 seed in the west, they were good enough to get out of the first round.
Stockton and Malone are two all time greats. They are a step above TMac and Yao. Those rocket teams were complete *** around the big two there. Also Stockton and Malone were together a lot longer and had plenty of big time playoff fails. How long did it take them to get to the WCF? Remind me of that?

Yao Ming (dominant Hall of Famer), Luis Scola (future Hall of Famer, absolute beast in his prime, one of the best non-US scorers ever), Dikembe Mutombo (Hall of Famer), Shane Battier (fantastic 3&D wing ahead of his time, quintessential role player, ultimate glue guy), Rafer Alston (a very steady, talented PG)...

Duct tape my ***.

McGrady was Zach LaVine. Super talented player who never made anyone around him better. If anything, his "supporting" cast made him better.
You don’t know what your talking about, just go away. No one would notice. Scola was decent, I’d never call him a beast, and lol at calling him a future HOF player. He had one really good year and one good year. His highest points per game average was 18, with his next high at 16 then it drops off what’s this one of the best scorers crap you speak of? Go **** off with that bs ****!! Stop flapping your butt cheeks

Duct tape my ***.

Luis scola future hall of famer absolute beast lol

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Stockton and Malone are two all time greats. They are a step above TMac and Yao. Those rocket teams were complete *** around the big two there. Also Stockton and Malone were together a lot longer and had plenty of big time playoff fails. How long did it take them to get to the WCF? Remind me of that?

How many times did Stockton and Malone make it out of the first freaking round? More than once, I suspect. . .

You don’t know what your talking about, just go away. No one would notice. Scola was decent, I’d never call him a beast, and lol at calling him a future HOF player. He had one really good year and one good year. His highest points per game average was 18, with his next high at 16 then it drops off what’s this one of the best scorers crap you speak of? Go **** off with that bs ****!! Stop flapping your butt cheeks

Scola probably DOES make the Hall of Fame, but. . . The Basketball Hall of fame is not the NBA Hall of Fame. International stuff counts.

If the TWolves wanna give him back I’d gladly give ‘em a couple first round picks and salary match lol. No for real though. We could use the inside presence he brings.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

With his contract and his age. No thanks! Keep the young and prepare for the future.

The fact that you know nothing about Scola and never watched him play doesn't mean he sucks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daXvNty0N78

Lol. I bet i can find a game highlight of kelly olynyk going off for a bunch of points. As loggrad said in another thread today, john amechi scored 31 points in a game.
I watched him play a ton. I watched way more basketball when he was playing than i do now. That was back in my prime of sports watching. He was a good player. Not a hall of famer nor a beast though.
One of my favorite memories of attending a jazz game was when i was sitting by the jazz rowdies section (or whatever they were called) and they started a “Scolas greasy” chant. Whole arena joined in. Pretty funny.
But not as funny as calling him a hall of fame beast lol

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited: