What's new

is the locker room broken?

Feels like they quit on the year and just wanted to get to the off-season.

I’ll say this…If people in the national media are talking about the Jazz quitting and being done with each other…then it’s definitely a broken locker room

Maybe that's why the team didn't perform well?

a-derelict-messy-old-abandoned-locker-room-at-abm-louth-lincolnshire-BPRK0R.jpg

Feels like they quit on the year and just wanted to get to the off-season.

I’ll say this…If people in the national media are talking about the Jazz quitting and being done with each other…then it’s definitely a broken locker room
I didn't see a team that quit. I saw a team that just didn't have what it took to get the job done.

Effort and chemistry are two different things.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I didn't see a team that quit. I saw a team that just didn't have what it took to get the job done.

Effort and chemistry are two different things.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Not entirely. It takes effort to build chemistry. It takes effort to play as a team. It takes effort to have humility and be accountable.

Utah didnt have these things. The effort was abysmal because the chemistry was broken. They go hand in hand.

Not entirely. It takes effort to build chemistry. It takes effort to play as a team. It takes effort to have humility and be accountable.

Utah didnt have these things. The effort was abysmal because the chemistry was broken. They go hand in hand.
This is where all the "they don't have to like each other" talk went sideways. We aren't talking about a normal office workplace... Steph and Draymond have amazing chemistry in part because of mutual trust but also they like each other. When one guy effs up it isn't because he is selfish or assumed to be something other than just an eff up.

The Pistons and Mavs teams had amazing chemistry and relationships... Spurs too... titles are hard to win... can't think of a team that had a "professional" relationship that won a title. Even Love and Lebron are homies after some drama/sniping.

This is where all the "they don't have to like each other" talk went sideways. We aren't talking about a normal office workplace... Steph and Draymond have amazing chemistry in part because of mutual trust but also they like each other. When one guy effs up it isn't because he is selfish or assumed to be something other than just an eff up.

The Pistons and Mavs teams had amazing chemistry and relationships... Spurs too... titles are hard to win... can't think of a team that had a "professional" relationship that won a title. Even Love and Lebron are homies after some drama/sniping.
Kobe/Shaq is the best example of that.

Kobe/Shaq is the best example of that.
I was trying to think of non-superstar versions... those guys are like top10/15 types. I think MJ/Scottie was also frigid at times.

But yeah... and those guys won a lot and could have won more. I don't think it was like a personality thing either... I think is was an extreme difference in work ethic thing. Kobe was a maniac and Shaq was notoriously chill. I think Rudy and Don are both workers but its the more petty aspects of their personalities that are the problem... which is just childish.