What's new

Is this bad?

grateful for these short and simple posts that get you ever and ever closer to 20k.

Can't wait to clothesline you at the park on Saturday, then drink yor tears after the byu game.

*note: I will not be at the park and I don't think byu will lose. Still doe...

Retiring at 20,000

Can't wait to clothesline you at the park on Saturday, then drink yor tears after the byu game.

*note: I will not be at the park and I don't think byu will lose. Still doe...

Retiring at 20,000

just come to the park bro!!!!

This thread may not be in the top 10 ever, but you, of all people, complaining about the quality of a new thread is laughable.

EDIT: With all due respect.

Which recent thread did you not like of mine?

-Ronnie Brewer mentioning a return to the Jazz?

-Deron Williams family moving back to SLC full time?

Meh. Just being lazy and generally riding the coattails of other posters that give you ****. If it's been said it must be true, I presume.

The brewer one was pretty vanilla, bro.

The DWill one, also only mildly interesting. I like DWill and as time has passed I can root for him again, but I don't really want him back at a max contract or anything close. Def not on his current contract. PGs are important, but you can't pay a PG max money and expect good things to happen.

Don't think I didn't realize that I had teed that up.

should have realized that. hitting one that had been set up so perfectly really means that i was the one being set up..

well played... well played.

Meh. Just being lazy and generally riding the coattails of other posters that give you ****. If it's been said it must be true, I presume.

you know what happens when you presume?

you make a pres out of u and me

(I just made that up...)

The brewer one was pretty vanilla, bro.

The DWill one, also only mildly interesting. I like DWill and as time has passed I can root for him again, but I don't really want him back at a max contract or anything close. Def not on his current contract. PGs are important, but you can't pay a PG max money and expect good things to happen.

Magic?