What's new

Is this team worth spending money on?

Pnig

I’m just the average fan who works hard to pay the bills and once a year I make a trip to Utah to watch a game. It’s a sacrafice......every time. My wife bought tickets for the Spurs game on the 4th to celebrate both my birthday and our anniversary. We’ve made it an annual tradition. Every year I’ve been excited to go. Until now!

Where is the heart in this team? I can handle a loss, but I struggle with the percieved attitude that they don’t care. For the price of one game I could take my wife out on an amazing date.

Please tell me I didn’t make a mistake?

Just hope Derozan or Aldridge don't miss the game for any reason. Then we may be competitive. Or not, who's to say with this team.

Rudy said "last year they played with a chip on their shoulder" in an interview, eluding that this year they dont have that passion

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

I have been a season ticket holder for several seasons now and this is the most frustrated and disappointed I have been watching the games.

Why would anyone go to Vivint right now? I wouldn’t pay to go even if I lived down the street. It’s basically an auto-loss in there right now.

No. Lindsey didnt spend anything on the team so why should he expect Joe Average Fan to reward the Jazz by upping their spend.

Dennis Do Nothing has been fantastic in filling the coffers of the organization. The Jazz were near the bottom of the league (28th) for many years until he desperately spent money to try to keep Hayward. Jazz are still in the lower half of the league and probably will be again next year when Burks and Thabo are replaced by Naz and a draft pick.

The ONLY way to send a message that the team needs to spend and win is to stop attending games and buying merchandise until they do.