What's new

Israel Commences Ground Invasion into Gaza.

Yup.

Israel has the right to defend themselves and exist.
Palestine has the right to freedom (according to their own tastes) and not living under the Israeli boot.
Unfortunately neither will allow the other to have what they want. For to much blood shed over to many generations for them to ever be at peace. Truly sad all the way around.

Yup.

Palestine has the right to freedom (according to their own tastes) and not living under the Israeli boot.
Unfortunately neither will allow the other to have what they want. For to much blood shed over to many generations for them to ever be at peace. Truly sad all the way around.
I wish a earthquake/tsunami/tornado/hurricane wouold swallow the gaza strip and no one would ever fight about it again

Man, don't joke about earthqaukes. Serious business yo. Ask UGLI.
And it was kind of a dickish thing for me to say.

I just wish they would stop fighting over that strip of land. It seems like it will continue forever.

Would be nice if the land just didnt exist....... of course then they would just find something else to fight over probably

Yup.

Why was Israel there in the first place? It was Palestinian land all along.

palestians uild all that ****?

for example the wailing wall/western wall?

just rread the history on that ****.

and come back and tell me with a straight face that that belonged to Palestinians all along! so i can die from laughing at your shear and utter stupidity.
no wonder obama is president because idiotic people like u exist and vote for him

actually go educate yourself before crying out idiotic proopagande rweritten history.

go and educate youself on the yudean mountains.

history backed by SCIENCE (carbond dating, archeolgy etc) all stuff you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

fall for stupid and staged pro palestinian propaganda

Actually Palestine was a British creation following ww1. The Jewish state of Israel was a UN creation at the end of ww2. Neither group of people ruled the land previous to today(unless you want to go back like 3 thousand years). Before the British it was part of the Ottoman empire I believe. It has been ruled by the Romans, the Persians, and the Assyrians as well. During all this time there has been a Jewish and Arab population.

Ethnic discrimination + Religious Bigotry from both sides

sad

palestians uild all that ****?

for example the wailing wall/western wall?

just rread the history on that ****.

and come back and tell me with a straight face that that belonged to Palestinians all along! so i can die from laughing at your shear and utter stupidity.
no wonder obama is president because idiotic people like u exist and vote for him

Slow your roll, for Moses sakes.
Also Nikkk isn't an American.

Actually Palestine was a British creation following ww1. The Jewish state of Israel was a UN creation at the end of ww2. Neither group of people ruled the land previous to today(unless you want to go back like 3 thousand years). Before the British it was part of the Ottoman empire I believe. It has been ruled by the Romans, the Persians, and the Assyrians as well. During all this time there has been a Jewish and Arab population.

Ethnic discrimination + Religious Bigotry from both sides

sad

ooh really?!?!?!

^
israel fires rockets on hamas(military) targets.
gaza fires rockets indiscriminately just as long as it lands in Israel.

what is a war crime???

targeting enemy combatants is not a war crime.
targeting civilians is a war crime.

simple as that. luckily israel has the iron dome defense system

^
israel fires rockets on hamas(military) targets.
gaza fires rockets indiscriminately just as long as it lands in Israel.

what is a war crime???

targeting enemy combatants is not a war crime.
targeting civilians is a war crime.

simple as that. luckily israel has the iron dome defense system

Please listen to the whole video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWNE83j__k&feature=youtu.be

Please listen to the whole video.

also if those guys live in a land where rockets land indiscriminately every so often, they would surely sing a different tune.

also if they are so against it. most of em are fat and are eating too much. why not spent their money on a way to sending shipments to gaza.

i mean if england goes to israel and says listen. we want to sent ever 2 weeks (orso) a container ship with (non weapons) to gaza. please let our 1 ship every 2 weeks pass. we guarantee nothing on it will be used to attack israel. israel would allow it.
but britain politics is just a bunch of fat old people who have it easy.
trust me all those white fat old people are bigger monsters than the people they are judging now/. bunch of hypocritical fatties