What's new

Israel-Hamas War

If gas goes up more than $0.20/gal it will absolutely break me. How could anyone weather such chaotic economic tides?
Think of all the trump merch you wouldn't be able to afford.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I'm currently paying around 2.15 a litre for diesel, that will easily go up to 3 dollars a litre if Israel go to war with Iran.
Is that a lot? We use a different system here. How much is diesel normally over the summer? Where do you live?

If possible, I’d encourage as many of my fellow Americans to drive fuel efficient cars. Hybrids are pretty affordable now, usually have great HP (sometimes more than their gas only models), and are fun to drive. The current Toyota Camry gets 40-50 MPG, is the same size as the regular gas only Camry, and will last 10+ years. It’s amazing how much money Americans can save if they don’t waste their money on penis enhancers like a Ford-350 that they drive to the office, church, and the grocery store.

I drive a Camry and I know it costs me about $50-$55 bucks to fill it up once every 1.5-2 weeks. If I had a hybrid, I’d probably be more like every 2-3 weeks. My next car will be a hybrid but my gas only mpg isn’t bad. And paying a few extra bucks over the summer for gas isn’t going to break me. Just go to McDonald’s one fewer time to make up for the price in gas.

Is that a lot? We use a different system here. How much is diesel normally over the summer? Where do you live?

If possible, I’d encourage as many of my fellow Americans to drive fuel efficient cars. Hybrids are pretty affordable now, usually have great HP (sometimes more than their gas only models), and are fun to drive. The current Toyota Camry gets 40-50 MPG, is the same size as the regular gas only Camry, and will last 10+ years. It’s amazing how much money Americans can save if they don’t waste their money on penis enhancers like a Ford-350 that they drive to the office, church, and the grocery store.

I drive a Camry and I know it costs me about $50-$55 bucks to fill it up once every 1.5-2 weeks. If I had a hybrid, I’d probably be more like every 2-3 weeks. My next car will be a hybrid but my gas only mpg isn’t bad. And paying a few extra bucks over the summer for gas isn’t going to break me. Just go to McDonald’s one fewer time to make up for the price in gas.
The same people who complain about gas prices are the ones who sit in their trucks at work on their break with the truck running and heater blasting while they play on their phones for over an hour each day.

Meanwhile our break room has a bunch of desktop computers, a gym, 2 pool tables, 2 foosball tables, a couch, big TV, etc. but they would rather waste gas in their trucks in the cold and pollute the air and then bitch about gas prices.

Last edited:
Meanwhile our break room has a bunch of desktop computers, a gym, 2 pool tables, 2 foosball tables, a couch, big TV...
...and a guy reliving his high school hall monitor glory days. Thank you former hall monitor! Maybe with your guidance we can beat climate change.

I drive a motorcycle that gets over 50 mpg and is under $10 to fill up. I hate paying for gas. I do have a truck for my toys but lately under this terrible economy it's not worth the 300-500 just in gas, food, and random expenses for a single day of fun for me and my kids.

Al thinks the drug addicted, drinking, never going to class guy who didn't even graduate from his school and got a 0.7 GPA on his final report card was a high school hall monitor.
Also totally missed the point (its dumb to unnecessarily waste gas and then complain about gas prices)

Lol. Classic Al

Last edited:
If the pro-Palestine protests are anti-Semitic where are all the “Jews will not replace us” chuds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk