What's new

It Didn't Have to End This Way

NUMBERICA

2022 Award Winner
I firmly believe the Jazz would've beat the Warriors if they played them in the first round (before Curry came back).

The Jazz probably still wouldn't have won the finals, but at least someone would've beat that god damned team.

The same way they did when they blew them out multiple times? Rotate? And if it doesn't work, adjust?

They are mortal without Steph against the right team. I think this would've been that.

When did we beat them? The regular season? The difference between the regular season and the post season is incredible.

Ok, then. We win by 20 instead of 40.

Yeah guy. The warriors know the reg season doesn’t matter. Beating GS in the reg season is completely different than in the playoffs.

Golden state isn’t as good without curry, obviously. But I think they’re still a better team than us and would win in a playoff series with homecourt and the rest of their team sans curry intact. We still have no answer for Klay, Iggy, Green, and KD (the best offensive player in the game).

Yeah guy. The warriors know the reg season doesn’t matter. Beating GS in the reg season is completely different than in the playoffs.

Golden state isn’t as good without curry, obviously. But I think they’re still a better team than us and would win in a playoff series with homecourt and the rest of their team sans curry intact. We still have no answer for Klay, Iggy, Green, and KD (the best offensive player in the game).

When did Iggy get hurt, was not it in the first round. Memory not so good. If Iggy and Curry were out then the Jazz had a great chance to beat the Warriors. Not saying they would but I would not have been surprised. I agree comparing results from regular season to playoffs is pointless. The Jazz lost 3 out of 4 to OKC in the regular season and we beat them in the playoffs.

O’Neale and Crowder.

Steve Kerr loves that matchup 100 times out of 100.

Would the series have been more competitive without curry? Sure. But I think taking out an all time great team would’ve been much harder than some of you think. There were only a handful of games in this post season they actually had to break a sweat in.

I don’t think we’re there yet to take them out even without curry.

I firmly believe the Jazz would've beat the Warriors if they played them in the first round (before Curry came back).

The Jazz probably still wouldn't have won the finals, but at least someone would've beat that god damned team.
I think we match up better against them than we do against Houston. It would have been a great series to watch.
The clock is ticking for the warriors though. Our time is coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app