What's new

It is time.

Wow so quick to get busted, eh?

I guess the dude created it used the same terminal to log into his original and alts.

Explain please
Well u know, when you use a terminal you are represented by an IP and some other things so if you use the same computer of smart phone or whatever the mod - Jason in our case- sees it and busts yer sorry ace.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well u know, when you use a terminal you are represented by an IP and some other things so if you use the same computer of smart phone or whatever the mod - Jason in our case- sees it and busts yer sorry ace.

I see.
Thanks bro

Thanks. It seems like a very inconsistent measure, but obviously a good generator of inside jokes and other kinds of community glue.

what does this mean?
Alts are duplicate memberships.

It's a game of cat and mouse with the mods being the blind mice, and people with compliant friends and relatives who'll let you use their computers to sign up are the cool cats.

If you're really good at creating diametrically impossible different personas, like say a SNL church lady and a forum flirt/lush Jazzette cheerleader good times gal, nobody will ever even suspect.

Hack gets so much rep simply because Dr. jones and Jason are his alts.

NCJazz gets no rep besides my regular cycle of passing out rep to everyone so I can rep Game again, because he takes this forum so seriously he sounds like a Sunday school teacher fixated on the horrors of Dante's Inferno.

Last edited:
Quich Question:

What if you're genuinely schizo. . . .are you entitled to an acount for each of your personalities?

I think we can just lift the lid and go back to playing up to the rep Gods like there's nothing else that matters in life. . .

Alts are duplicate memberships.

It's a game of cat and mouse with the mods being the blind mice, and people with compliant friends and relatives who'll let you use their computers to sign up are the cool cats.

If you're really good at creating diametrically impossible different personas, like say a SNL church lady and a forum flirt/lush Jazzette cheerleader good times gal, nobody will ever even suspect.

Hack gets so much rep simply because Dr. jones and Jason are his alts.

NCJazz gets no rep besides my regular cycle of passing out rep to everyone so I can rep Game again, because he takes this forum so seriously he sounds like a Sunday school teacher fixated on the horrors of Dante's Inferno.
Dante's Inferno sucked ace. Or maybe it was sucky translation.

It's an interesting idea, but I don't think there's any way to do it unless we (a) reset everyone's Total Rep Points to 0, and (b) take away the other two factors which currently contribute towards RAP, namely time on Jazzfanz and number of posts.

If there's a way to do (a) in a batch, we could consider (b) as well.
While I don't like the rep system at all. having time on JF and # of posts be a factor makes it a bigger joke. I see those 2 factors as irrelevant.

I don't have a problem with rep the way it is now. It has become irrelevant. As it always should have been.

I still can't believe I have not created an alt until now.

I think I feel like a virgin waiting for the right moment and the right act to start one.