What's new

{It was Gobert, who had the biggest impact on the game for the Jazz.}

tleikheen

I'm a believe that a Gobert/Exum led defense is the answer to Golden States offense.Twice now I thought with Exum's length and speed on Curry and Gobert protecting the paint the Jazz would have won.

{It will be the Jazz, attempting to keep big basketball alive with their frontcourt of Favors and Gobert, against the Warriors, who can adapt and force their will whether they go big or small. They are cautious attacking Utah's bigs}

Theirs other teams that have length,but they don't have the Jazz team speed to go with that length.

{“How good can this guy be?”(Exum)

His defense alone has set a baseline where, at the very least, he’s going to enjoy a long NBA career as a long, active pest shutting down perimeter routes and getting in passing lanes. But there’s a chance he’s much better than that, and the Jazz are real believers.}

All criticism directed at Exum pertains to him not being a big enough factor on offense at 19 yrs old and formed their opinion of skillz now and his future play but not factoring in how good he was on defense at so young of age.

{he was starting to really get how to leverage things like a change of speed move. Physically, he’s really unique for his position.}
{Physically, he’s really unique for his position.}
{” From little comments the Jazz have made here and there, it sounds as though they see some of that same Rudy Gobert-like pathological competitiveness, a desire to be great that’s hard to teach.}

(But whatever it means, the Jazz are uber-committed to and strongly believe in Dante Exum.}

Gobert / Exum make it possible to Win games and if you can beat Golden State with these two as the defensive backbone to your team THEN the Jazz will be elite.

{{Everything the Warriors did was pressured, crowded and rushed, down to the very shots that ultimately gave the defending champions the lead for good.}
The Jazz used switching on any Steph Curry pick and roll to either push him off the three point line, and into the paint (and Rudy), or force a contested shot against a much taller defender (usually Hood or Hayward).}

Jazz are pretty good defensively now but are elite ,even Championship level with a healthy team.
I think Jazz won't get swept by GS in the playoffs ,they will win a game on their court

I found a t-shirt you might like.
a3dcfba9b05fdbf7b9f1d9eff167d95d.jpg