What's new

It would be nice to have a record of rep I've left

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Not sure if the software supports that, but I leave some rep after a few drinks occasionally and the next day wonder what kind of an *** I've been. It'd be nicer to know then to wonder.

They are saved on the system, because I can access them. It would make sense to allow users to access their own comments... but I don't know of any way to do that.

Guess you'll have to stop drinking. ;-)

They are saved on the system, because I can access them. It would make sense to allow users to access their own comments... but I don't know of any way to do that.

Guess you'll have to stop drinking. ;-)

Yeah, you're probably right.

I wish we could see our entire rep history, both given and received. I can only see my last 10 or 15 received.

Not me. I want to forget every painful time I've given you rep. It feels like a fork in the eyeball, but, like a pregnant lady, I forget a while later and get knocked up again, so to speak. Having that list shoved in my face would be too much to bare.

I wish we could see our entire rep history, both given and received. I can only see my last 10 or 15 received.

I don't know how to set things to let you see the ones you have given, but I changed settings to let you see the last thirty that you've received.

I don't know how to set things to let you see the ones you have given, but I changed settings to let you see the last thirty that you've received.

Thanks that is pretty cool.