What's new

It's a 90 games season

karpasov

Since a lot of people including myself are expecting many things from the team this year, but not necessarily wins, I consider every game including the preseason as a meaningful one to the team, unlike other years.
I think the players-coach-FO have kind of the same approach as well.
I really liked what I saw in the first game regardless of the win. So IMHO we can dump the old "it's just preseason" phrase and allow ourselves to be excited if there are good reasons to be so (again, not expecting the W necessarily). Because this year is different.

It's a shame tonight's game won't be on TV. I'm anxious to see if they can continue to show us good signs of progress...

Here are myself and my one week old son (Yayy!) enjoying one of Favour's blocks yesterday :
IMG_20141008_112743.jpg

(Well, he is kind of envisions the bright future of Jazz defence rather than actually pay attention to the actual block... But belive me - he will be a very committed Jazz fan! )

Last edited:
I agree that they are approaching preseason as more regular games this year. Our core players played a lot.

106 if you include our unbeaten playoff run.

tumblr_mh25uwP5rR1qcl7lvo1_500.gif

Reactions: ema
LOL at karpasov. Your son will be a Jazz fan until about 6-7 yrs. old. Then he will want to do everything he can to irritate you, including cheering for the Lakers. I've told me daughter if she DARES to bring anything Laker-related into MY house, it will be promptly removed. She was actually going to give me a Laker shirt for my birthday. I told her that would be great: we need kindling for the fire pit.