What's new

It's a' me, Rubio!!!!

actusreus

So, sorry first off for the lazy, slightly racist caption. I just wanted to post some love for Ricky Rubio. He's not the savior we saw for a brief stint last year, but never have I seen a player whose handle I trust more. If Ricky Rubio were a more than adequate shooter, I think he's a top 3 point guard.

I am pretty sure Rubio is from Mother Russia!!!

Besides... he can't shoot.

When Rubio DOES shoot well we typically win. So, how about this? If we had a point guard who could shoot and setup the team we would win a lot more games. Who is he and how do we trade for him?

Here's a suggestion. Rubio for Dragic. Dragic is a playmaker and a shooter. And he is clearly Italian. It'sa match-a-made in heaven.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y84kt5to

Last edited:
Rubio will do it again; almost all will end up again surrendered to its quality as PG, like last year.

Rubio has his 3 pt % up to 33 %. He had a bad stretch of 6 games where he was 5/28, but since then he has been pretty good. He'll have the occasional 0-4 or 0-5 game, but I think he maintains about 34-35 % this season. If he can do that, I think he can be good enough for the Jazz to have a pretty good year. He makes the occasional really dumb pass, but I guess you have to live with that with the way he plays.

I am pretty sure Rubio is from Mother Russia!!!

Besides... he can't shoot.

When Rubio DOES shoot well we typically win. So, how about this? If we had a point guard who could shoot and setup the team we would win a lot more games. Who is he and how do we trade for him?

Here's a suggestion. Rubio for Dragic. Dragic is a playmaker and a shooter. And he is clearly Italian. It'sa match-a-made in heaven.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y84kt5to

Lol his 3pt% currently is worse than Rubio's (no crazy volume disparency either). And Ricky shot like an *** all season. What an upgrade!!!

Last edited:
14-4-5 in 29 mpg over the last month (15 games) with a solid .554 TS%, good defense and top-notch effort. Second in the team in PPG over that span, first in assists, fourth in rebounds behind the 3 big men as a PG, second in +/-. The Jazz are back to winning. Jazzfanz is still bi****ng.

14-4-5 in 29 mpg over the last month (15 games) with a solid .554 TS%, good defense and top-notch effort. Second in the team in PPG over that span, first in assists, fourth in rebounds behind the 3 big men as a PG, second in +/-. The Jazz are back to winning. Jazzfanz is still bi****ng.

If you think this is bad, you should have seen us lose it over Ostertag.

If you think this is bad, you should have seen us lose it over Ostertag.
I did actually, I was already a member in the early 2000s. :D

I don't remember too much from those times, but there was a sig on somebody's profile that for some reason stuck with me:

- How do you like Marc Iavaroni?
- Thanks, I've already eaten.

Wonder if he's still around.

I did actually, I was already a member in the early 2000s. :D

I don't remember too much from those times, but there was a sig on somebody's profile that for some reason stuck with me:

- How do you like Marc Iavaroni?
- Thanks, I've already eaten.

Wonder if he's still around.

I’ve been lurking around since the early 00s and that has stuck around with me as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he'll get it eventually. He is outstanding from mid range and from the free throw line. Have some faith in life, Shad.
I didn't say that cause I don't have faith in Donovan but rather, to get the Rubio haters outta here. Rubio ISN'T THAT bad