What's new

Its getting closer.......

Wait, the short form of cricket lasts three hours? What the hell do you guys do all day? Sit around and drink fosters and compare knife sizes?

this is the new super short version developed in recent years. Before that the short version was a complete one day game

Wait, the short form of cricket lasts three hours? What the hell do you guys do all day? Sit around and drink fosters and compare knife sizes?

Longer form lasts 5 days, medium format lasts 6 hours and the shortest format lasts 3 hours.

The 6 hours one is probably my favourite... yeah it seems like a long time but nowadays you're sitting around surfing the net, etc, anyway...

Longer form lasts 5 days, medium format lasts 6 hours and the shortest format lasts 3 hours.

The 6 hours one is probably my favourite... yeah it seems like a long time but nowadays you're sitting around surfing the net, etc, anyway...

Why in the world would a fake baseball game last 5 days? Sounds like literal hell on earth.

I don't know why the nba doesn't push back free agency and draft until august. Pretty lame that while their greatest product is on display during the conference and league finals most of the league is busy looking at draft picks. Then a dearth of basketball in the late summer and early fall.

If I was comish I would change that.

I don't know why the nba doesn't push back free agency and draft until august. Pretty lame that while their greatest product is on display during the conference and league finals most of the league is busy looking at draft picks. Then a dearth of basketball in the late summer and early fall.

If I was comish I would change that.
Because teams want players as early as possible so they can train them.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

And then summer league would turn into fall league, and that's probably too close to the season.

My brother just sent me this picture from the dallas game last year (the game that cost me $900).

I'm the one standing up with my arms crossed looking like a guy who is in the process of losing $900.

65da8c551106bf8dffb5a7a695061627.jpg

c8d1f0e38bda11ce4de305e58b334929.jpg

Suns out, guns out?
Yep, I always gotta wear a jersey when I go to jazz games. That game was in april so I still hadn't got my yearly tan yet.

Yep, I always gotta wear a jersey when I go to jazz games. That game was in april so I still hadn't got my yearly tan yet.

You're a big mamma jamma. I'd love to piggyback into the arena on you. As if you were my own personal tauntaun.

untitled-22.gif

You're a big mamma jamma. I'd love to piggyback into the arena on you. As if you were my own personal tauntaun.

untitled-22.gif
Lol. Would be awesome to catch a game with ya

Media Day should be Monday September 26th if previous patterns hold. So that's just under 6 weeks from now. Or to look at it another way...it's next month. But still not quite close enough.

That day is now one month from today.

Last edited: