What's new

It's over and we need these guys invited to Training camp

I posted this in the Jeremy Evans thread but KOC said on the radio that Tadija Dragicevic (the other 2008 2nd round pick that is not Tomic) will be playing for the summer league team.

I played against Zoubek in High School. The only thing he does is take up space. Doesn't have a post game. Also butterfingers.

Zoubek offensive rebounds - worth a training camp invite. He'll be cheap to fill out roster. And he does take up space.

You know, I'm rethinking this Michael Beasley thing right about now. I know he's screwed up pretty royally in Miami (and he's inclined to keep screwing up), but if realgm has their story right that he can be had for essentially the mid-level exception, the kid can play (or could play). When he was at K-State he was teamed with head Bill Walker and he managed to do pretty well. Having lived in Manhattan, KS and Salt Lake for four years each it seems like the tamer climate might do him good. I dunno, though. Unless we trade, bringing in a lot of scraps ain't going to do much to help our front court situation...

Where does he play? He is a tweener. Besides if the Jazz were going to do this why not do it on draft night. Jeff Foote signed a 3 yr contract to play in Europe.