What's new

Its Time to Tank

How is it possible that a tanking team like us was better than the Lakers and the Pelicans who clearly wanted to make the playoffs and a team like Chicago that had no incentive to tank?

How is it possible that a tanking team like us was better than the Lakers and the Pelicans who clearly wanted to make the playoffs and a team like Chicago that had no incentive to tank?
locker room

From the beginning of this season players saying they like each other. It hasn't changed up to now. Our vets had no ego and thanks to conley, jc and ko.

So Locke is taking a daily spin at Tankathon on his podcast.

Anyone else notice this?

C’mon man…
And Andy is taking the high road... at least that I have seen anyway... but if it was me I'd absolutely call him out.

Tell Ainge to tell Silver about this... interesting strategy.
I think you can buy additional spins. In another thread I saw we saved like $700k or something off the Westbrook buyout. That’s gotta be worth a few spins, right? Who do we have to slip it to? I bet the guy running the machine/simulation makes way, way less than that annually.

I think you can buy additional spins. In another thread I saw we saved like $700k or something off the Westbrook buyout. That’s gotta be worth a few spins, right? Who do we have to slip it to? I bet the guy running the machine/simulation makes way, way less than that annually.
Listen, the Jazz resurrected the league’s beloved child to perhaps legit contender and got them a nice buzz about Westbrook going to LAC. Give us some spins.

Listen, the Jazz resurrected the league’s beloved child to perhaps legit contender and got them a nice buzz about Westbrook going to LAC. Give us some spins.
Agreed, and last year we played Washington Generals to some of the greatest 4th quarter comebacks in the NBA. The League owes us some extra spins.

Indiana steps up and beats Bucks on the road. Didn't see that coming.
Joe with a -20 effort (did get 14 points on 4/5 shooting) and TJ McConnell with +36 (19 and 12 assists) for Pacers. Always liked him.