What's new

I've been sick in bed since hearing of DWill trade, just got out today

feeko

Just wanted to make this post because all of you jazzfanz members out there will be here for me and console me during this time of grief. I've been sick for the last 2 weeks after hearing about the trade. some of you might like it and some not, but I believe it was a disaster. Been watching some jazz games post dwill and didn't know what a difference one man can make.

We have no more fast break, none. Last night turned the ball over 4 consecutive times in the last 2minutes or so, we gave the nuggets that win. We didn't have our floor leader, our franchise player, our playmaker to execute anything. This team just blows now.

I'm shocked Fesenko and evans haven't been playing at all. Seriously I thought Sloan was bad with the rotations and players he has? Look at the freakin' milk man, he doesn't know what he's doing out there. I've been a jazz fan ever since I moved to the state from 1990 til 1995 and now live in washington dc so jazz fan since 1990 til 2011 but I think i'm calling it quits. It's too much of a waste of time. Sorry everyone for this post but I had to vent my frustration and no one will understand me quite like you all do. I love this forum and love all of the great debates that go on. I wish they would hire just one (or all) of us to be a member of the management or something. We know way more than any of those "knuckleheads" in the front office and sidelines.

Hope everyone has a safe and prosperous life

If it were up to me, this would be our team right now:

Williams Maynor
Mathews Brewer
Kirilenko Evans
Jefferson Millsap
Fesenko Elson

what a freakin lineup. Thanks for everyone's patience with my post.

The transition game that you speak of has been missing all year. Harris has done ok in transition, finishing by himself. I do agree with you that Deron is key down the stretch, that's what we are missing most. I didn't like the trade, but at least I don't have to root for coach killer anymore.

Well if that's not the definition of a fair-weather fan than I don't know what is. True fans stick with their team through thick and thin buddy. Every team has to rebuild/reboot/reload whatever you want to call it, every single team has to do it at some point and it's our time now.

Feeko, the F.O. has made mistakes here and there - but this was not one of them. Deron wasn't going to stick around. AND the Jazz wasn't gonna win it all this year anyway.

It was a huge shock, I understand. But after I caught my breath again and digested it, my fandom was rejuvenated. I like the forward thinking of the Jazz F.O. a lot more than that of the Cavs', Raptors', and Suns' front offices.

Think about this, even Kobe's Lakers missed the playoffs one year, and he suffered a couple of first round exits. Just stand by the Jazz. We will be okay.

D Will was getting too big for his britches and needed a spanking.

He said the Jazz lacked the guts to pull off a major trade. He was wrong,

Just wanted to make this post because all of you jazzfanz members out there will be here for me and console me during this time of grief. I've been sick for the last 2 weeks after hearing about the trade. some of you might like it and some not, but I believe it was a disaster. Been watching some jazz games post dwill and didn't know what a difference one man can make.

We have no more fast break, none. Last night turned the ball over 4 consecutive times in the last 2minutes or so, we gave the nuggets that win. We didn't have our floor leader, our franchise player, our playmaker to execute anything. This team just blows now.

I'm shocked Fesenko and evans haven't been playing at all. Seriously I thought Sloan was bad with the rotations and players he has? Look at the freakin' milk man, he doesn't know what he's doing out there. I've been a jazz fan ever since I moved to the state from 1990 til 1995 and now live in washington dc so jazz fan since 1990 til 2011 but I think i'm calling it quits. It's too much of a waste of time. Sorry everyone for this post but I had to vent my frustration and no one will understand me quite like you all do. I love this forum and love all of the great debates that go on. I wish they would hire just one (or all) of us to be a member of the management or something. We know way more than any of those "knuckleheads" in the front office and sidelines.

Hope everyone has a safe and prosperous life

200102042_34d807b771.jpg

Ummmm, get over it.... it's a sports team which has no effect on your real life. Quit being a ****ing baby.

How's that for consolation?

Harris is actually a better fast break PG than Williams is. Once we get a shooter or two our fast break game will be excellent.

just the types of responses i expected and wanted to hear from you fellow members. thanks for the support

just the types of responses i expected and wanted to hear from you fellow members. thanks for the support

If you needed a little bit of nurturing support you sure came to the right place.

Maybe we should chug on over to namby-pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, ya Jack Wagon.

Sloan's bag of tricks has been empty for twenty years. His offense was predictable and good for keeping a team in the playoffs, but pretty much guaranteed to never win a championship. It was time for a change.

As for DWill, I agree 100% with OP and I like your fantasy line-up.

One thing I'd like to see is to get the tempo up. Seems like Millsap, Ak and Big Al really never run the floor, they've been the last 1 down the floor.

Getting possibly a future all star in Favors, a very solid PG in Harris, and 2 lotto picks is great for a player they would lose in a year

OP,

Did you have gender reassignment surgery? I ask because you seem like you must have a ***** between your legs.

Grow a pair.