What's new

Jabari Parker will be better than Andrew Wiggins

Jabari's game declined as the season went on and Wiggins game improved. Wiggins has a true position in the NBA and Jabari will be an undersized PF. Jabari was 235 lbs when he was playing for Duke and has gained almost 20 lbs in just a few months, I'm sure that did't help his lateral movement any, my grandma probably could drive by him. And for someone with such high intelligence he sure looked lost on defense or generally disinterested in playing in the games for Duke where he got benched 4 or 5 times during the season. Ohhh did you see that when you were scouting game film?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Parker is a great player. He'll be a great scoring option in the NBA.

Wiggins, to me, seems more like an instinctive assassin. Pair him with the right coach, like ours, and I think he'll be the better prospect, eventually.

They both will be stars. It's all arm chair BB wanking at this point as to who is better.

I get the argument that Wiggins is the more complete player. It's a valid one. He projects to be a better defender.

I also don't understand how Jabari more polished offensive game isn't a valid point. Wiggins could struggle to score as well as Jabari does. Parker could also
turn out to be an average defender, and a monster scoring force in this league.

I'd be thrilled with either one of them.

They both will be stars. It's all arm chair BB wanking at this point as to who is better.

I get the argument that Wiggins is the more complete player. It's a valid one. He projects to be a better defender.

I also don't understand how Jabari more polished offensive game isn't a valid point. Wiggins could struggle to score as well as Jabari does. Parker could also
turn out to be an average defender, and a monster scoring force in this league.

I'd be thrilled with either one of them.

LOL.

What happened to you, braugh?

Their skill sets are significantly different (for example, Wiggins will be able to guard three positions... nobody is sure if Parker will be able to guard one), therefore it is pretty easy to start making claims about how their careers may follow different trajectories. There's other evidence, too, if you can believe it.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];851929 said:
LOL.

What happened to you, braugh?

Their skill sets are significantly different (for example, Wiggins will be able to guard three positions... nobody is sure if Parker will be able to guard one), therefore it is pretty easy to start making claims about how their careers may follow different trajectories. There's other evidence, too, if you can believe it.

I never said Wiggins can't guard anyone.

Last edited:
[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];851927 said:
NUMBs owns this thread. I would have said the same things.

Wiggins > Parker. No doubts.

Dumbs doesn't own ****. He's squatting in my thread.

but we all know that in order to be a great player, you have to be a great scorer.

i get what you are saying and i agree for the most part but there are always exceptions.

i think rodman and ben wallace were great players...... and they were horrible scorers.
im sure there are plenty of average scorers (not great) that were very good at other things and were great players still.
john stockton comes to mind

i get what you are saying and i agree for the most part but there are always exceptions.

i think rodman and ben wallace were great players...... and they were horrible scorers.
im sure there are plenty of average scorers (not great) that were very good at other things and were great players still.
john stockton comes to mind

true. But we have been talking about Wiggins like he is the next Kobe or Jordan. I don't think he is.

I said right in this thread I expect him to be an All star. But some people like NAOS and Numb only see and hear what they want to.

Just because I think Jabari will better doesn't mean I don't think Wiggins will be good.

That's what this really about, a lot of people here have so much Jabari hate. I'm just pimping the guy. That's all.