What's new

Jackpotting Around: A Utah Jazz Podcast

@Handlogten's Heros Please don't roast my mom. I was already very self-conscious about her promiscuity. But now that I know she is sleeping with a dude named "Chad", I'm a little unhinged.
lol… yeah. It’s been a ride with that name I’ll tell you. #1 douchebag name for a long time and now I guess the kids think it’s cool to be a “Chad”. That’s what I’ve been told.

I’m about to blow your mind… my mom’s name was Karen. So I’m a Chad raised by a Karen… I’m basically the worst person.

lol… yeah. It’s been a ride with that name I’ll tell you. #1 douchebag name for a long time and now I guess the kids think it’s cool to be a “Chad”. That’s what I’ve been told.

I’m about to blow your mind… my mom’s name was Karen. So I’m a Chad raised by a Karen… I’m basically the worst person.
Well, if it helps, I was A LOT unhinged before "Chad". Now that I know your name, I realize your idea of "sex" might mean "awkward glances at the Chipotle."

Nah, you da goat

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Chads are the best worst people, no doubt.

I’m very excited to announce that @Handlogten's Heros and I have started our very own podcast!!!

Our very first episode is all about trade talk and is for the trade machine junkies like ourselves.

We’re both new to this so any feedback is greatly appreciated and I hope you guys enjoy if you would be so gracious to give us a listen.

Spotify link is below:

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1e7ak5hNvtSh25WKwyyV0t?si=ypoLCfpwQeSxKbmxQpzFsg

When is Hearsky’s mom making an appearance?

That’s where you utilize the subscription model to get exclusive access to the 21+ content.
She already has a huge onlyfans following… we can’t afford it. If we get to a 100 followers I’ll do a video pod with a deep v neck for you pervs.

Appreciate you, would love to get you on some time in the future.
Do it on THT’s birthday and ask Cy to prepare a list of the 30 things he most loves about him.

That’s got the makings of a Peabody Award.

Other production ideas:

*Start a feud with the Hoops Nerd.
*The Holly Rowe Memorial Idiotic Comment of the Week.
*Jr. Jazz power rankings
*Jazz Avenues opposing fan base thread dramatic read alouds.
*Kessler or Hardy drinking game