What's new

Jackpotting Around Podcast: Episode 10 - First Look At The 2024 NBA Draft

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
2024 Award Winner
Episode 10 of Jackpotting Around is live! @Handlogten's Heros and I discuss the 2024 NBA Draft in the first of many draft episodes coming. As always thank you for the support and for listening to our podcast. I think you will really enjoy this one and I know we both had a great time making it.

Spotify:

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3Fu9yx8RQLnhdCMyhfLVzp?si=_0Q9_ArMTvC0HLfqXb_NGQ

Apple Podcasts:

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jackpotting-around-a-utah-jazz-podcast/id1728148741?i=1000651590765

Just for future reference... unless it's some weird exception, the names of any of the players of the ex-Yugoslavian republics that end on -ic are pronounced "ich"... like Doncic, Jokic, Samanic, Bogdanovic, Nurkic, etc.

Just for future reference... unless it's some weird exception, the names of any of the players of the ex-Yugoslavian republics that end on -ic are pronounced "ich"... like Doncic, Jokic, Samanic, Bogdanovic, Nurkic, etc.
Yeah, that was my bad.

Enjoyed the pod again. Do you get the feeling that castle is playing a ‘Kessler’ like role for UConn? It just seems like castle gets to do the easy stuff on offense. Same thing for clingan. The veteran players and offense for UConn are setting them up in a way I don’t see happening in the NBA. But just because castle hasn’t created a lot of shots on the ball in college doesn’t mean he can’t develop that skill. It just is probably the most difficult skill to develop.

I just listened and Art is pretty funny with his take on Castle defensively. Castle and Sheppard aren't even in the same league defensively. Also ripping Castle for not having elite stocks shows a lack of watching him play. Castle is a Bruce Bowen type of defender that locks guys down without being out there gambling.

I just listened and Art is pretty funny with his take on Castle defensively. Castle and Sheppard aren't even in the same league defensively. Also ripping Castle for not having elite stocks shows a lack of watching him play. Castle is a Bruce Bowen type of defender that locks guys down without being out there gambling.
It’s an inside joke because Chad used to rip Ochai for his stock numbers.