What's new

Jae Crowder is ***

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Just wanted to point this **** out cuz I'm tired of people acting like this dude is some missing piece.

Dude currently shooting 28% from the field and 6% from 3.

Royce Oneale is better.

He's definitely a negative offensively and probably overrated defensively. I do think this team has missed his attitude and toughness.

Thank you. I’ve always said it and will continue to say it. People like the thought of him more than the player himself. He shot extremely bad for us in the playoffs too.

Conley, on the other hand, is pulling the strings for Mavericks with 10pt/4ast on 34%shooting and 25% from deep.

Oh, have I mentioned he's -3.2OPBM and -1.1DBPM to combine for a net -4.3BPM? And a split of 94ortg/124drtg too?

Yeah what a great deal by the Jazz

Conley, on the other hand, is pulling the strings for Mavericks with 10pt/4ast on 34%shooting and 25% from deep.

Oh, have I mentioned he's -3.2OPBM and -1.1DBPM to combine for a net -4.3BPM? And a split of 94ortg/124drtg too?

25% from deep? Sad thing about it he is still better % than Don...

But it gets better! We didnt only give up crowder for him……

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Jae has been really good and also really **** at different points in his career. It seems completely random whether he plays well or not. That's just the type of player he is, you never know what you're going to get.

But it gets better! We didnt only give up crowder for him……

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah, that's why i said people need to look up Brandon Clakre's number for Memphis.

Or Grayson Allen's number against the bulls. He's currently shooting over 61% from deep in that series. That's more than Conley FG%(34) and 3pt%(25) combined.

Conley trade made one team realize their championship aspiration and that team isn't the Jazz.

Last edited:
Exactly the entire argument of anti-Conley folks.

The fact that a real discussion can be had about the impact of Conley vs the impact of Crowder the last 3 years shows that the trade was incredibly idiotic.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
Tell me the difference between Conley and Carmelo Anthony/Aldridge/Dwight Howard at this point.

People trash on Rudy's 40mil max but we are paying 20mil to a guy who really should be on a vet minimum right now. The dude needs load management like he's some kind of superstar then goes on to give you 1-12, 2-13, 0-7, and the list goes on.

Conley was an all-star last year.

End of discussion.
Lol. End discussion? Cmon man

#1 true he had a great season

#2 he was named an All Star after a few guys had to pull out due to injury

#3 he didn't play like an All Star when he played in the playoffs

#4 he missed playoff games hurt. Again

#5 Crowder has been a key starter on a finals team the last two years. Conley has been a disappointment on a pretend contender

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

WAS. Anthony and Dwight were also once MVP candidates. Past is in the past.

Not to mention Conley only got into AS as an injury replacement. Wiggins is an AS starter this year. Does that really stand for anything? AS is a joke.

Follow along here… he said the past 3 years. Was last year a part of the last 3 years?

Follow along here… he said the past 3 years. Was last year a part of the last 3 years?
Does this year count as the last 3 years? What about 2019/20 season? Conley only had like one good season with the Jazz from 2019 to 2022 if you look at it. Crowder at least is a somewhat consistent contributor to two real contenders that made it to the NBA finals.

Don't try to compare apples to oranges either. Crowder is good given his salary and role. Conley's performance based on his role, salary and expectation? Disappointing would've been an understatement

Last edited: