What's new

Jae vs Rod

sahlensguy

Shooting last two games

Hood - .524 .500 .0 14.5

Crowder - .409 .500 .833 14.5

Not to mention Jae's assists (Rodney has none), rebound advantage and defense. Plus Jae has a seemingly tougher new system to fit into.

Not missing a beat.

The sum total of what Jae brings for us is greater than Hood. Overall Hood better but there are a lot of variables.

The sum total of what Jae brings for us is greater than Hood. Overall Hood better but there are a lot of variables.

IDK if Hood is or will be better. He seems to me like a guy who needs more structure in his team but just wanted the free wheeling team instead. He has less responsibility in Cleveland which may pad his stats but overall isn't the best for his game. We'll see and I wish him luck.

I'm sure it's just a personal / eye test conclusion, but it didn't seem as if Hood moved the ball like it needed to be in Advantage basketball. Maybe Synder wanted him to play the way he did. Small sample size understood, but it seem like Jae moves it a little better, and is tougher on D.

Both arr good players who were being used very incorrectly. Hood will flourish in the Lebron system. He is everything he needs and is going to be. he is a 3rd option with very little pressure on him. He will excel there. Jae wanted movement and action. Cle offense is stagnant and all about the kick out. you will always be a 2nd or 3rd option on every possession.

Was Hood coming back next year - No
Is Crowder under contract for two more years at a super-affordable rate - Yes

End the ****ing thread.

Was Hood coming back next year - No
Is Crowder under contract for two more years at a super-affordable rate - Yes

End the ****ing thread.

If you don't want to know how their stats stack up post trade, do not continue to tune in.

constipation-12.jpg

Shooting last two games

Hood - .524 .500 .0 14.5

Crowder - .409 .500 .833 14.5

Not to mention Jae's assists (Rodney has none), rebound advantage and defense. Plus Jae has a seemingly tougher new system to fit into.

Not missing a beat.

Not surprised by hoods lack of assists, free throws and rebounding.

Rodney Hood got traded to a very good situation for him. If JR Smith can be seen as a key part of a title contending team, Hood will get exposure. If JR Smith can get $15+ a year, Hood will get paid.

Hood will get a ton more money out of being dealt to Cleveland than he ever would have gotten with us.

Rodney Hood got traded to a very good situation for him. If JR Smith can be seen as a key part of a title contending team, Hood will get exposure. If JR Smith can get $15+ a year, Hood will get paid.

Hood will get a ton more money out of being dealt to Cleveland than he ever would have gotten with us.

Good points

Rodney has soft gut though. Even though he has less responsibility in Cleveland, the pressure to play with Lebron must be intense. I wonder how he'll handle that?