What's new

Jahlil Okafor

sonofthebigdog

Is currently not in the Nets long term plans and was dumped there by the Sixers in the Booker trade in a salary dump all the way around. He will be a free agent this summer and was the No. 3 pick in the draft 3 years ago. Any interest in him?

But he was the third overall pick three years ago. Some scouts saw some talent there. I have a feeling Favors will not be back. Perhaps the same for Udoh. There might be an opening for a big.

But he was the third overall pick three years ago. Some scouts saw some talent there. I have a feeling Favors will not be back. Perhaps the same for Udoh. There might be an opening for a big.

Not one with defense as bad as his.

Sure he probably has upside and you would be buying low but he doesnt fit what we do.

I think a career overseas is what is best for Okafor.

Is currently not in the Nets long term plans and was dumped there by the Sixers in the Booker trade in a salary dump all the way around. He will be a free agent this summer and was the No. 3 pick in the draft 3 years ago. Any interest in him?

Suppose you could chop him up and use him for firewood.

He's probably going to be the next Hassan Whiteside. He's gonna have to eat a lot of **** to learn what he has to do to make a roster, and then look really good for someone but still be a fundamentally flawed player.

In short; no.

We hold the option for Udoh, so if we want him back he will be back. We also have a young Center Bradley that the team is developing and seems high on.

I think he has talent but I dont see his fit with this team.

okafor.png

Just gross.

where is the damn neg button? I'd rather sign most guys in the G-league instead. Even if they were the same price. He's a bad fit, a bad player and not worth the minimum salary for this team.