What's new

Jalen Harris dismissed/disqualified by NBA for 1 year

Game6Conley

This was Cy's favorite player in the draft swore he was a top5 pick and better than James Wiseman... old rookie too 23.

The same Cy who said Zach LaVine wasnt worth taking in the 2nd rd because of his attitude and 'not being ready'

Here's a list of the drugs of abuse classified by the program
E5PK8dsXoAUgjv4

This is very rare btw..

OJ Mayo was never reinstated

Tyreke Evans is eligible to reapply this summer

It took Chris Birdman Anderson 2 years to get reinstated.

Imagine being from Duncanville Texas and your 2 local players who make the NBA are lazy *** Perry Jones III and drug addict Jalen Harris

not to mention thats where Jazz legend Greg Postertag is from

Last edited:
There's surely like 100 hilarious bumps from the last Draftees thread (already) with Cy White Knighting for Jalen Harris hahahhahaa

This is whom you place your faith in? hahaha The Aaron Gordon solves all our issues guy?

He got addicted to pain meds from what I hear...
That's unfortunate as this is often a completely unintentional addiction that results from legitimate prescriptions for pain due to injury.

We need a new non-opioid pain killer that doesn't produce a high and isn't addictive.

Imagine being such a big POS that you ridicule someone for maybe having a painkiller addiction due to injury (unfounded rumor, could have easily just been the dude tripped acid/took molly then got an unlucky test). Hopefully the Jazz take full advantage and sign him the moment he becomes eligible.

Also imagine being so bad at scouting that you try to dunk on someone who is better because one of their prospects can banned for drugs.

That's unfortunate as this is often a completely unintentional addiction that results from legitimate prescriptions for pain due to injury.

We need a new non-opioid pain killer that doesn't produce a high and isn't addictive.
I want a new drug. One that won't make me sick. One that won't make me crash my car or make me feel 3 feet thick.