What's new

Jalen Rose Thinks The Jazz Should Trade Down And Take Gary Harris

richgates

I generally like Simmons' podcasts, but these two are insane with their picks this time. Their comments on Corbin are great though.

EDIT: It was Simmons who said the Jazz said they should trade down if they take Harris, but it was Rose who said they should. I wanted to set the record straight so I don't get more ***holes like Beanclown giving me negative rep when I am actually providing something useful for people to check out rather than the plethora of troll threads that seem to be so prevalent this time of year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OezMY55QfRA

Last edited:
Jalen Rose is terrible. Like, in every way. I cannot figure out how he has a job in the profession he does.

I'm glad DL is our GM. I'm pretty confident that he'll make the best pick with what he has available. Would have loved to see him with 2 lottery picks (plus assets) back in 2012.
I hope you're right. I think you are, but the jury's still out. We gave up 2 picks last year to move up for Trey and bought the Rudy pick. We could have stayed where we were and picked Giannis and Rudy. Then drafted Exum, Smart, or Payton this year. Hindsight is wonderful though.

Last edited:
Jalen Rose is terrible. Like, in every way. I cannot figure out how he has a job in the profession he does.

It's baffling. He's a clown. No insight whatsoever. He just spouts nonsense. It's funny to me when he says something that makes zero sense at all and his cohost is like, umm wtf.

These guys are very entertaining. Fun to listen to.

Jalen Rose is the worst lol His reasoning contradicts each other constantly. You can't chose Marcus Smart because they won't have shooters. But somehow Payton and Carter-Williams can play together?
Embid 1? lol
Gary Harris? I think he just randomly spouts of stuff. Very dumb

I like Bill Simmons. I think he says some good things 70% of the time.

Jalen Rose always says stupid things and on numerous occasions when he talks about the Jazz he seems to spout untrue things because he obviously doesn't follow the Jazz very well. And he talks slow.

I would much rather hear who Charles Barkley thinks we should draft. He's much more intelligent than he speaks and he actually follows the Jazz.

Hard to say. They"re comparing last year's Trey to this years crop of point guards. Trey would be a year older, stronger, and better. Still undersized though.

They said even with this year under his belt. I guess he could have looked better with another year of college vs nba. They even said that MCW could have gone as high as #5 in this draft.

They said even with this year under his belt. I guess he could have looked better with another year of college vs nba. They even said that MCW could have gone as high as #5 in this draft.

After their Rookie seasons I would take MCW over Smart but I would take Smart over Trey.