What's new

Jameer Nelson anyone?

Jazz fan since 79

Magic reportedly waived Jameer Nelson today. Anyone interested? I realize with Exum and Burke we hopefully already have our PG minutes fully allocated, but I think Nelson could be a great mentor to our young guys (or at the very least, an major upgrade over JLIII) if he were willing to accept that role.

Yeah but can he throw an air punch that lands exactly 2 1/2 feet away from the intended target? Can he?
How easily we tend to forget what JLIII brings to the table.

Veterans who used to be good will not be coming to a rebuilding team. They will be going to a contender.

We can only get crappy veterans. lol Its the reality of rebuilding. Good veterans want a championship unless some rebuilding team wants to give out a big some doe, and no rebuilding team wants to do that.

Magic reportedly waived Jameer Nelson today. Anyone interested? I realize with Exum and Burke we hopefully already have our PG minutes fully allocated, but I think Nelson could be a great mentor to our young guys (or at the very least, an major upgrade over JLIII) if he were willing to accept that role.

I can see it now...

DL: hey jameer we have interest in signing you to the minimum to be a vet presence in the locker room and mentor our two young stud pg's that will play all the minutes. What's your fax# so we can send you a contract to sign?

Jameer: (short pause) click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jameer slams the phone with violent force).

DL: hello he... Hello... (DL turns to KOC) I think we lost him.

KOC: ummmmm. Call him back.

DL: yes sir. (Dialing). (Short pause) there's no dial tone, now what?

KOC: (KOC stares at DL for a long moment) no comment... (KOC walks away)

DL (eye roll) I hate when he does that. JL3 it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami isn't a contender anymore. :) Oh, and I'd pass on him, but would rather have him than Lucas if those were our options for a third string pg.

met him at the movies watching think like a man two.. I asked him what he thought about the draft picks; said he isnt into that stuff.. I was like the writing is on the wall man..

Don't we already have Jameer signed? Im pretty sure we drafted him last year from Michigan.

images