What's new

James To Cleveland!

While the decision II nears, a thunderstorm is brewing over here...
Is that a sign? ;)

I so want him to sign with the Bulls or some place other then Cleveland. The fixing of the #1 pick over and over and then getting Lebron back is too much. The NBA is rigged so badly.

Sheridan Hoops, I don't know.

I will say though, Cleveland is in this thing. I thought that was all BS a couple weeks ago.

I so want him to sign with the Bulls or some place other then Cleveland. The fixing of the #1 pick over and over and then getting Lebron back is too much. The NBA is rigged so badly.

The big haha would be them failing again to win one by getting stopped by a new Jordan.

That would be a killer roster to check out though.

It's happening.

LeBron will mentor Wiggins and help him to live up to his potential.

Wiggins will enter his prime as LeBron starts to fade a bit.

Then you add in the "The Prodigal Son Returns" / "Return of the King" story line...

There's more apparent long term potential for him in Cleveland than anywhere else, IMO.

Interesting.
So Bosh would go to Houston, maybe Houston would unload Terrence Jones to match Chandler Parsons.
Kevin Love would get traded to Cleveland. Wiggy or another young player would go to Minnesota.
Carmello probably returns to New York.

If I were Cleveland though, i'm not sure I'd trade for Kevin Love.

it will be very interesting how blatt will manage this team

so far blatt was the star of his mediocre teams and made them better and now he will have the best player in the world on his team

as a fan of blatt, i'm excited

Wiggins will be the key piece in the deal to bring in Love. Lebron will never play with AW.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Wiggins will be the key piece in the deal to bring in Love. Lebron will never play with AW.

Maybe we can take Wiggins so Cle can land Hayward after we match, then trade him. We would also take future picks with Wiggins to make it fair.

Wiggins/Lebron has to be the most athletic starting wing combination in the history of basketball.

Michael-Jordan-and-Scottie-Pippen-.jpg

Just a rehash of Sheridan's prediction. And Steven A. Smith jumping onboard. It's really quite hilarious. Sheridan can say pretty much anything he wants as he's only accountable to himself (Sheridan Hoops). And Steven A. doesn't want it to appear Sheridan has better "soruces" than he does if LBJ DOES go to Cleveland, And if they're wrong? No problem. Blame it on those anonymous "sources" who must have been misled by LBJ.

LBJ to Cleveland is a no brainer. The team is set up better to compete now and over the long haul. Irving > an aging Wade. Bosh is Charmin soft and won't play inside anymore. Riley was able to draft Napier and bring in some minor FA's. Cavs could go after Love - or let Wiggins develop.

LBJ to Cleveland is a no brainer. The team is set up better to compete now and over the long haul. Irving > an aging Wade. Bosh is Charmin soft and won't play inside anymore. Riley was able to draft Napier and bring in some minor FA's. Cavs could go after Love - or let Wiggins develop.

But the money.

If I were Cleveland, I wouldn't trade Wiggins. I would tell Kevin to play out the year in Minnesota and then they can sign him when he becomes a free agent next year. I am sure that Cleveland will tell this to Minnesota. We are not giving you Wiggins. You can have Waiters, Bennett and a couple of first but not Wiggins. Minnesota says we won't do a deal without Wiggins but then they realize they have no leverage and take the best offer they can get.

A team of Irving, Wiggins, Lebron, Love, Thompson would be nasty. They can bring over Miller and a couple other vets who are willing to play for peanuts.

If I were Cleveland, I wouldn't trade Wiggins. I would tell Kevin to play out the year in Minnesota and then they can sign him when he becomes a free agent next year. I am sure that Cleveland will tell this to Minnesota. We are not giving you Wiggins. You can have Waiters, Bennett and a couple of first but not Wiggins. Minnesota says we won't do a deal without Wiggins but then they realize they have no leverage and take the best offer they can get.

A team of Irving, Wiggins, Lebron, Love, Thompson would be nasty. They can bring over Miller and a couple other vets who are willing to play for peanuts.

Love can't join next year. Irving's new contract and Thompson's cap hold would be prohibitive to add another max player even if they dumped everyone else for trade exceptions. Needed a partner to facilitate S&T