What's new

Game Thread Jan 01, 2021 7:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers

Added to Calendar: 01-01-21

Bogie played 33 mins. Yesterday 29. Should have shaved those and gave it to our bench.

Also clips lost Lou wills pnr buddy and energy guy Harrell. They don't appear to be better than last year.

Conley showing consistency. Extend him?

It’s not that far of an alternate universe. We were rumored to be looking to trade our pick for him before he went to LA.
Yeah that’s what I was referring to... not sure life turns out much different but he’d be fun as hell to root for.

Nice win, our d has definitely improved, once the offense catches up we will be really good. Conley was obviously great but the credit also should go to Favs, love to have him back.

well Quinn answered my question, no matter what he is not going to play any of our young guys. B2B and he is play Bogie 30 plus minutes and he cannot make a shot. the only way the young guys are going to get minutes is if some one gets hurt. Conley was incredible. DM started out shooting well but then just fell apart again. Joe and Favors played well.

Can’t wait for Bogey to get back to form. Just think how much better the jazz will be with him firing on all cylinders. The reality is that he had surgery on his shooting wrist and didn’t play for 9 months. It’s got to be tough to be in that situation and pick up where you left off. He’s going to need some time.
While I agree but perhaps he shouldn't play 30 plus minutes when he is trying to get back to his regular form. Bogey doesn't do much when he is not making shots. Let Oni or Hughes play to see what you have. He can play 24 minutes and as he heats up his minutes can increase.

While I agree but perhaps he shouldn't play 30 plus minutes when he is trying to get back to his regular form. Bogey doesn't do much when he is not making shots. Let Oni or Hughes play to see what you have. He can play 24 minutes and as he heats up his minutes can increase.

Not sure that helps us win in the short or long term. Bogdanovic creates gravity on the floor (his man will stay on him) - that allows for our cutters to move to the basket knowing Bogey's man isn't going anywhere. Put in Miye Oni - that's not true anymore. It introduces some degree of chaos into the plays. Also, Bogey is likely to have a break out game soon and be back to full strength (we'll need him against Brooklyn for sure).

Good win after two brutal home losses.

Contract Conley is great.
Favors - that block in the 1st Qt was fantastic. He contributes more positives every game. He's so steady.
Goberts D was a t hing of beauty

Nice to finally win a home game.