What's new

Game Thread Jan 03, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pistons

Added to Calendar: 01-03-24

I respect Walker for not being scared of being posterized, but why can't he be that tough when he goes up on offense?

Again, none of that means Lauri wasnt trying to box out.
He wasn't. He was standing there and Duren is the one who boxed him out. You can push this all you want but Lauri is taller and only 10 lbs less. He got outworked. Plain and simple.

It's not the end of the world and I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should but I'm right here. I digress.

Team seems confident. Multiple players shrugged and said we just need a couple stops and it's game over.

Did THT run over Hardy’s dog or something. Why is he completely out of the rotation????
Because 11 man rotation would be insanity

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I respect Walker for not being scared of being posterized, but why can't he be that tough when he goes up on offense?
I think you said it in the past. He doesn't want to get fouled. By far the biggest improvement he needs to make is his free throw shooting

Sexton finally getting that whistle. Really nice to see him getting to the line on the regular.

Ya the pistons have no chance to win this game.
Pistons played their best and jazz played meh. We were trading 2's for 3's a bit too much.

I bet we win by double digits

Can't leave bogey open

That little 10 footer is automatic for Sexton