What's new

Game Thread Jan 05, 2024 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Celtics

Added to Calendar: 01-05-24

Need to fine Walker 2k every time he's within 5 feet of the basket and doesn't try to dunk it. He's got to get more aggressive with the ball.
Eh he got benched for it instead. He plays great for a bunch of games in a row. 1 mistake? Out.
Clarkson plays great for a couple games. Whole bunch of mistakes? No worries. Play through it.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Anyone that watches this whole game must love being punished. See you guys tomorrow lol

Eh he got benched for it instead. He plays great for a bunch of games in a row. 1 mistake? Out.
Clarkson plays great for a couple games. Whole bunch of mistakes? No worries. Play through it.

Which is weird because we played the Celtics even during the 6 minutes Walker was on the court.

Everything else has been a complete one-sided domination.

Really need Sexton or tht in attacking so Boston can't just set back on defense. We're making it too easy to stop us.

Damn even transition Ochai ain’t want the smoke

It’s kinda tough to see that your best player get stuffed on the rim
Not to mention coach allowing a 10-0 start with no timeout. Sexton missing an easy layup (the phantom foul from porz play). Simone missing an easy layup (the follow/put back bunny). KO with the wide open 3 airball. Collins on the post up getting swatted by a little dude. Clarkson with all the horrible turnovers.

It's a **** show

I hate the Celtics but unfortunately we are just not in the same class as them this year. Hopefully we don't lose by 50

Feels like you send out THT and Yurt. Not sure the regulars want to play tonight.

The way all the guys have played and your first post since the game started was a shot at Kessler. Lmfao
That was my thought. Everyone missing easier layups, airballing threes, getting stuffed, hella horrible turnovers.... I think he was just waiting for Kessler to do something bad to start his contribution

Lol at KO getting destroyed there.