What's new

Game Thread Jan 07, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Raptors

Added to Calendar: 01-07-22

He does well for himself in quarantine. I don’t know how you take the 30 second stage of meeting a testing person and turning that into what he did, but perhaps he could help turn the tide in Canada.
"If you ain't doing nothing later, I've got $500 that ain't doing nothing neither."

He does well for himself in quarantine. I don’t know how you take the 30 second stage of meeting a testing person and turning that into what he did, but perhaps he could help turn the tide in Canada.
What Adam Silver should have said:

1641573672091.gif

Reminds me of a story about a kid from my mission who made out with a girl.

President: Did you enjoy it?
Kid: Yes.
President: Good. Don’t do it again.
I was asked to do a super painful task early in my career... I found a work around that was a super short cut... the partner after looking at it and sighed a lot for a few minutes... then he told me "I can't tell if you are lazy or brilliant". I just have ADD.

I was asked to do a super painful task early in my career... I found a work around that was a super short cut... the partner after looking at it and sighed a lot for a few minutes... then he told me "I can't tell if you are lazy or brilliant". I just have ADD.
Lazy and brilliant are not mutually exclusive attributes.

Reminds me of a story about a kid from my mission who made out with a girl.

President: Did you enjoy it?
Kid: Yes.
President: Good. Don’t do it again.
If he enjoyed making out, just wait until he touches her boobies.

Elijah Hughes goes off, Utah trades Hughes for Yuta.
If all our end of bench guys are hot garbage it definitely ruins my weekend. I'm expecting a loss but it'd be nice to see one guy show out a little.

With the “daily testing,” it appears to refer to basketball days. Since he’s already in Canada, I wonder if sitting out means he can bypass testing.