What's new

Game Thread Jan 12, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 01-12-22

so the night where we face 3 7 footers in the starting lineup we are without Rudy, Udoka, Whiteside, and Pelle are out...

no great.

Just saw the Whiteside news... so now we have no centers and we're playing maybe the biggest team in the league. The defense and rebounding is going to be so pathetic. I guess we start 6'6 Eric Paschall at center? And who backs him up?

oh great, Hassan now has Covid so there will be absolutely no one they can funnel into. so it's either play some perimeter D now, or never.

Just saw the Whiteside news... so now we have no centers and we're playing maybe the biggest team in the league. The defense and rebounding is going to be so pathetic. I guess we start 6'6 Eric Paschall at center? And who backs him up?
will be smallballer versus the bigballer tonight. epic

We tap @homeytennis rolodex and bring someone in I'm sure.

Just combine our teams together... they have like 1 healthy guard we have like one healthy big.

also cheatham will likely check in to find out that he is now our best rebounder available with both rudy/hassan out. fun times.

So we should just sit everyone else as well, right? Why put Mitchell and Conley or whoever else of our main guys would be playing at risk for a likely loss anyway?

Get Juwan Morgan on a PJ now and get him a 10-day.

We should just run a full court press... if they get it over halfcourt they gonna score every time... they get to shoot until they miss.

What a **** show.

I mean isn’t there a Stars player in town that you can sign?