What's new

Game Thread Jan 12, 2024 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Raptors

Added to Calendar: 01-12-24

I think the turnaround we had in the previous game against the Raptors has had a major impact on our hot streak.

Do not let them get their revenge. They are without Poeltl and Siakam is questionnable (game time decission). If Siakam cannot go we might see some funky lineups and a lot of small ball as they dont really have good depth on the 4/5.

I think the turnaround we had in the previous game against the Raptors has had a major impact on our hot streak.

Do not let them get their revenge. They are without Poeltl and Siakam is questionnable (game time decission). If Siakam cannot go we might see some funky lineups and a lot of small ball as they dont really have good depth on the 4/5.

This smells like a trap game if Siakam doesn't play, with someone like Gary Trent Jr putting up 45 points on 18 midrange jump shots.

Line just dropped to -2.5.

Is there some injury Vegas knows about that we don't?

IQ goes for 50 and several posters lose their mind. Sadly can't watch this one tonight. Will have to attempt to watch a replay if its good.

If Kessler does a backwards dunk... we win. If THT checks in... we lose.

I think the good starts are key... when we shoot the piss out of the ball and get off to a 5-10 point lead the bench likely extends that lead... Walker/KO/JC off the bench is serious firepower. Makes for a long uphill battle especially when we are at home and lungs are burning.

Also it seems like when we play the raps that Lauri and Pascal have some beef/animosity. Seem to like going at each other.

IQ goes for 50 and several posters lose their mind. Sadly can't watch this one tonight. Will have to attempt to watch a replay if its good.
Whatcha up to?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

TOR at the end of a very long roadtrip with a couple emotional losses throughout. We should destroy them tonight. No Poetl as well. They are starting Thad Young. Siakam was out for them last game too.