What's new

Game Thread Jan 13, 2024 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Lakers

Added to Calendar: 01-13-24

Not sure how many inbound turnovers we need to have before Collin isn’t the inbound passer… maybe switch up the play… it ain’t working.

Not sure how many inbound turnovers we need to have before Collin isn’t the inbound passer… maybe switch up the play… it ain’t working.
Not sure if it was last game or a couple games ago but we had two turnovers on that same under the basket and both turned into fast breaks… just like the Sexton one. Whatever they are trying to do it is failing spectacularly… so let’s switch it up. TIA

And when he got benched the Lakers continued to expand the lead until Lauri came back in.

Because benching Kessler has never worked.
-10 and Collins is +8 with 10/6/2/3 stls on 5 shots. I’m a walker Kessler fan… he should play more but if you are screaming when has benching him worked and demanding answers… well this very night sir. Now go ahead and dislike this.

I’m still wondering how they called a tech for flopping on Russell then still gave Sexton a foul on the same play?
I think the tech was for complaining. He must have said the magic word. DLo got a very nice whistle that half. Should prolly stfu.