What's new

Game Thread Jan 13, 2024 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Lakers

Added to Calendar: 01-13-24

Important to get off to a good start… teams that are shorthanded will close up shop or quit if you hit em hard enough early.

People may laugh but I actually think the Lakers might be a bit more dangerous without Lebron. I kind of feel like the team is forced to play around him sometimes and while he will get his stats it's not always best for the team. Especially at this juncture on his career.

No laughs here. Lakers as it is, would be better with AD as their first option. Lebron should not be their #1 anymore.

Picture or it didn't happen.

The lens on my Samsung Galaxy is cracked. You'll just have to take my word for it. I made a simple rub with garlic powder, worcestershire, Italian seasoning, rosemary and minced onion. I seared it in butter, then turned the heat down to cook it to medium well. Someone who knows what they're doing could take a filet mignon version of one of these things and make it melt in your mouth.

The lens on my Samsung Galaxy is cracked. You'll just have to take my word for it. I made a simple rub with garlic powder, worcestershire, Italian seasoning, rosemary and minced onion. I seared it in butter, then turned the heat down to cook it to medium well. Someone who knows what they're doing could take a filet mignon version of one of these things and make it melt in your mouth.
Sounds delicious. I had Pad Thai as my pregame meal. Now time to feast on the Lakers.

Sextons reaction to that Lauri fall lol

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Could use some Kessler here. Everything to easy for the Lakers offensively

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk