What's new

Game Thread Jan 20, 2024 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 01-20-24

Rockets are really good at home but we have the better team. More balanced, more versatile, better coached, better top players.

If we match/top their energy and confidence I think we win and its not gonna be close. But its unlikely for that to happen in their house.

This is going to be interesting, and another barometer game.

Rockets are really good at home but we have the better team. More balanced, more versatile, better coached, better top players.

If we match/top their energy and confidence I think we win and its not gonna be close. But its unlikely for that to happen in their house.

This is going to be interesting, and another barometer game.

I think this is a momentum game. We played well against OKC, but lost. If we beat the Rockets we can maintain the momentum we have had. If we lose two in a row our momentum could start to go the other way.

The Rockets are 6-12 in their last 18. Their hot start was fueled by their defense, which was fueled by some extreme 3FG% luck. Reality is setting in for them. I would not put it past the Jazz to pull a stinker on the road though.

The Rockets are 6-12 in their last 18. Their hot start was fueled by their defense, which was fueled by some extreme 3FG% luck. Reality is setting in for them. I would not put it past the Jazz to pull a stinker on the road though.
Reminds me of the start of last season for the jazz. They started by being on fire from 3pt land and played good defense which lead to a 10-3 start.

I will be very interested to see how Whitmore plays since he’s obviously who I wanted to Jazz to get at #9 over Hendricks will be curious to see if the Jazz made a mistake or not. I have a feeling we did.

I hope more comes up about Cam. He was suppose to go at 5 and there has to be more than what was said

I hope more comes up about Cam. He was suppose to go at 5 and there has to be more than what was said
From what I remember he was supposed to go at 4.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

We were the better team against the Thunder but lost with a slow start and turnovers. Hope we start strong this time.