What's new

Game Thread Jan 21, 2021 8:00PM MT (TNT): Jazz vs. Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 01-21-21

National televised game.... seems like some times the Jazz kinda blow these opportunities but that could be my selective memory sure there's a way to look up that stat (games on ESPN and TNT and their record)..... thinking more maybe it's more ESPN they do poorly and TNT is okay.

However someone may want to remind Rudy that Shaq will be part of the pregame, halftime and post game and hopefully that motivates him to get his FT's going and to go up strong every attempt.

National televised game.... seems like some times the Jazz kinda blow these opportunities but that could be my selective memory sure there's a way to look up that stat (games on ESPN and TNT and their record)..... thinking more maybe it's more ESPN they do poorly and TNT is okay.

However someone may want to remind Rudy that Shaq will be part of the pregame, halftime and post game and hopefully that motivates him to get his FT's going and to go up strong every attempt.
Kevin Harlen (good) and Reggie Miller (so bad) are on the call tonight. Can't wait for my wife to give me that weird look when I mutter all sorts of "well actually" corrections at the tv.

They need to bring the kid out to sit on the bench during the game so they can see whose life they hold in their hands at every time out.
Then the coach can say "hey you know how you are just going to be able to leave right after the game, get in your Ferrari, and drive to your mansion, knowing you're going to cash your $500,000 check for this game regardless of whether you win or lose... Well see this kid here, he might not even eat if you lose. Just keep that in mind the next time you dribble off your foot."

So instead of game thread girls, can someone do a profile of an underprivileged child whose education hangs on tonight’s game?
yeah ok, but here's tonight's game puss BOBCAT!...Let's Go Jazz!!!...
BOIrsqq.jpg

Haven't followed him much lately and missed the game but just watched Zion's highlights from Tuesday night. Holy **** is he unreal. I've been a Zion homer since waaay back but wow he sure can score a lot of ways. Never seen anything like it. He needs to get in shape though if he's gonna last and when he does look the **** out.

If Milwaukee beats the Lakers in the 1st game of the TNT doubleheader, we will be playing for the best record in the NBA.
Not happening, unfortunately. I only saw the 2nd half of Bucks-Lakers but Milwaukee had some pretty bad stretches

Only a truly awful person would say such a thing. A truly noble person who loves his family would do his duty and delete that post before the bitterness takes root in his heart and he destroys the precious souls of his posterity.
No embracing it is the sign of a wise and true man of god.

Terrible rendition of the national anthem.